Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-22-2006, 02:39 AM   #21
Jamesways
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Dammit Shang, I knew something was up.

But first you forgot-

Be really condescending to all the Attakus fans and make offhands remarks about how we "real" collectors only have the higher quality products of other companies.

When someone does call BS and gets fed up with the attitude, tell them and all the other Attakus fans to not get their panties in a bunch because other statues are so much better.

There, that should do it.

Anyway, please don't go. We love the updates and info you provide, and your positive attitude about all the other stuff on the market as well. You are the main contributors on here, and it would be a damn shame to see you leave.

Like Cap said, the ignore button is a great tool. Let them put their own foot in their mouths, not like they are warrenting any more respect from others with their comments.

And you know why I hate Attakus? 'Cause now I am selling other statues I considered "grails" to get more! But so so worth it.
Jamesways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 02:58 AM   #22
Synergy
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70
Sorry Ish, can't see what you are writing!
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:19 AM   #23
Synergy
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Shang don't go because of some of these idiots who are just plain idiots IMO, if they don't like attakus tell them to shut up and go on to something you do like.

I don't believe one company is perfect and some companies do,do better work than others and sometimes thats vice versa.

I love side show , I also love Attakus I am starting to like GG but some a$$ clowns ........just love one company for what ever reason I don't know but they should stay in that section and not enter the others unless they can say something constructive in steed of that looks crap............. Well A$$ clown you talk crap

Shang stick around there are alot of people here who hear what your saying and feel the same way, but just ignore the a$$ clowns who can't appreciate art for what it is art.
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:57 AM   #24
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Shang check your PM's.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:28 AM   #25
Portugueezer
Hellboy

Yeah Shang, don´t go...
There wi´ll ALWAYS be idiots in any place that has this many people.
Just ignore them!
Yeah, I know, it´s not easy. But usually the morons crave the attention, so if no one gives them the time of day,then maybe they will stop posting!

There are some VERY cool people here and don´t let a half dozen of them get to you. This is a great hobby and like everything else in life there will always be fanatics.....

Besides, we Europeans gotta stick together!
Portugueezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:20 AM   #26
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

My vote for good man Shang staying.

I didnt even know there was an ignore button so there isnt even a reason to leave anymore. No worries, Shang is staying.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:36 AM   #27
Sergio Garcia
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello Shang. terribly sorry about the other day. As an Attakus fan, always interested in the information you provide about their products. Don't go! Stick around!
Sergio Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:13 AM   #28
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

i knew those damn comparison threads were going to be trouble.
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:11 AM   #29
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Shang, dont walk away from this forum because of a buch of people's remarks.

Some people are downright disrespectful of a company, a sculpter, a painter or something else. It is sad I know.

I enjoyed your post's on this forum, so dont leave, please think it over.

I myself have critisized Attakus (construktive critisism) but I dont think I have ever offended anyone with my comment's.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:56 PM   #30
ta2215
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
Adamantium Member

Yeah Shang don't let a few (or a lot) of comments from people who doesn't understand variety on collecting and artist skills turn you away.
I always thought Attakus was really expensive but I always admire their work, once that I bought my first Attakus I couldn't resist anymore and start making a huge investment in Attakus pieces that I really like.
Now I have all of my list and have a few more in pre order. Since then I liquidated my GG bust collection and stop making MR purchases and I am fully dedicated mainly to Attakus and Hard Hero but still buying pieces that I like from other lines (GG, SS, BD) only because my respect for the artists and their work.
Attakus is second to none and they will always have my most deeply respect!
Sure there are a lot of haters but there are also a lot of lovers and you have a few of both of them here, just keep playing and continue giving us those amazing inside details.
Love Brother!!!
ta2215 is offline   Reply With Quote