Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 11-26-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Batman vs. Darth Vader

This one's really well done:

http://www.newsarama.com/22821-darth...for-reals.html

wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:39 PM   #2
ALPH4T34M
Thunderstrike

Indeed, liked this one a lot.
ALPH4T34M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:08 PM   #3
moon_knight1971
Rescue

I think they're all good considering they are just fan films.
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:57 PM   #4
SONICobra
Bane

it is very well done, however I disagree with the outcome
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:10 AM   #5
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
it is very well done, however I disagree with the outcome
I say its pretty well done considering and I disagree with the outcome as well. Should have ended much sooner.

Throughout the millennia since the lightsaber's creation, the art of dueling with them developed into seven "classic" forms and numerous other styles. It was difficult to master for a number of reasons, one of them being that all of the weight a lightsaber had was in its hilt. It had been said that only a Force-sensitive individual could completely master lightsaber combat. While technically weightless, the blade still had some resistance to changes in motion. The slight gyroscopic effects were easily controlled by a trained force user, but could become extremely problematic for the lay person whom would most likely seriously hurt, maim or kill themselves.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:16 AM   #6
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
I say its pretty well done considering and I disagree with the outcome as well. Should have ended much sooner.
you're right it should've ended way sooner... because there is no friggin way Clark would've gotten captured by them in the first place
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:17 AM   #7
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
you're right it should've ended way sooner... because there is no friggin way Clark would've gotten captured by them in the first place
Exactly!!! Hmmm...let's see. A broken down Jedi turned Sith Lord vs a being that could destroy him 50,000 times before he could make one of his exhale noises.

It's ludicrous! Batman coming to save Superman? Superman needs Batman to come and save him...from Darth Vader? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video was very well done, no question about that, but, I'm tired of the whole idea of a couple of completely inferior beings like Vader or Batman having any chance whatsoever against a creature like Superman. It's a poor joke at best.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 03:44 AM   #8
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
Exactly!!! Hmmm...let's see. A broken down Jedi turned Sith Lord vs a being that could destroy him 50,000 times before he could make one of his exhale noises.

It's ludicrous! Batman coming to save Superman? Superman needs Batman to come and save him...from Darth Vader? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video was very well done, no question about that, but, I'm tired of the whole idea of a couple of completely inferior beings like Vader or Batman having any chance whatsoever against a creature like Superman. It's a poor joke at best.
The only reason Superman is as strong as he is is because of earth and its sun if he was in deep space or another galaxy all together whos to say his powers wouldn't completely wane or dissipate? Also all it takes is a single rock to cause him to become weak as a Lois Lane.

Vader and Batman both have science and technology at their hand but the use of being a force wielder is ultimately an advantage that cannot be overcome. Thats how I figure it.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 03:47 AM   #9
MrYac
Hercules

well since we've seen Clark in the galaxy plenty of time without his powers disappearing i'd say we're to say, his body has absorbed so much of the suns energy that he doesn't need it on him to keep himself super. and yeah a "rock" that's probably one of the rarest elements on the entire planet, finding a fragment the size of an ants head should be rare enough let alone these giant chunks everybody seems to have. and lets be honest kryptonite or not he should be able to snap the necks of every member of the jedi council 10 times before they could even force pull it from their pockets
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:58 AM   #10
dugabrams
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

What the hell, Batman ALWAYS evens the odds. Which in this scenario means he TOO has the force. His amazing ability to master all arts would soon make him stronger than Vader. Add his ability to disguise this and Vader would never see it coming.

Batman wins, he always does
dugabrams is offline   Reply With Quote