Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #461
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegalactus View Post
I want both too but financially I have to pick one to order for now. Hopefully ill be able to get the full team eventually. I plan on ordering Cyclops 1st as I like the character more. If Gambit isn't available down the road it won't bother me as much as it would if I missed out on Cyclops. I'm just waiting for SDCC announcements before I commit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
I’d get get the XM cyclops. Their gambit is a huge
Miss IMO
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Same here ....I'd get Cyclops.
The pose on Cyclops looks way better than the pose on Gambit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
yeah I would agree that Cyclops 1st by a long shot. It is will be the best cyclops on the market. The gambit is nice but the original SS PF is better in my opinion and you may be able to find it for cheaper than the new XM.
Thank you! Cyclops does make more sense...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 03:37 PM   #462
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumakiller View Post
The belt doesn't bother me, I just wish there was a few extra heads as in the artist concept
I spoke to Ben Ang on Facebook and we definitely aren’t getting any extra head with his optic blast. He said it looked to anime. Hopefully we can at least get the top head on the right because that would look great with the 2nd torso.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:09 AM   #463
akumakiller
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I spoke to Ben Ang on Facebook and we definitely aren’t getting any extra head with his optic blast. He said it looked to anime. Hopefully we can at least get the top head on the right because that would look great with the 2nd torso.
I hope so, would be great to have another display option!
akumakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM   #464
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post

So anyhoo....

Has cyclops ever used any of this pouches? He has a lot, I don't recall him using any of them really...

And if had to choose one, would you choose XM Cyclops or Gambit? I ask because this is my internal struggle of course
Gambit for myself. I think its frikkin fantastic. Cyclops would be a close second though.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:19 PM   #465
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I am buying this either way....but i think not having a head that shoots a beam is a huge loss to this statue
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #466
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So is this expected to ship Q1 of next year? All these pics of him from the different conventions does not help with the wait....
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:00 PM   #467
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Light ip

I am curious if anyone knows if the eyes on both head sculpts light up. Can’t seem to get that info anywhere. Lol. Thanks.
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:28 PM   #468
built2shred
Phoenix

The only thing that kind of bites with SS Gambit is the X base, if you put it with the XM X-Men or even SS newer X-Men statues it's going to stick out like a soar thumb...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:23 PM   #469
captoz
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
The only thing that kind of bites with SS Gambit is the X base, if you put it with the XM X-Men or even SS newer X-Men statues it's going to stick out like a soar thumb...
Yeah, that's true but I guess it depends what else you have in your display collection. I have put him with SS Psylocke and Deadpool, both of which are nice pieces and display well with him. I had SS rogue with him at one point, but ugh...that statue is just a big miss really.
captoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:38 AM   #470
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post

So anyhoo....

Has cyclops ever used any of this pouches? He has a lot, I don't recall him using any of them really...

And if had to choose one, would you choose XM Cyclops or Gambit? I ask because this is my internal struggle of course
Cyclops. gambit is a fail, just not a good looking statue, the face and physique is off, i think it was converted from 1/6 which explains a lot. Cyclops looks badass though doubt we'll see another jim lee version anytime soon.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote