Adamantium Plus Member

Get the switch out it’s like exclusive
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 12:19 PM   #542
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegalactus View Post
I plan on ordering this but I'm not sure which one. I like the regular pose better and would most likely display it that way but for relatively not a lot more money I get both options. I'm not sure. For those who plan to get Cyclops whats your reasoning for ordering either version?
Resell value is usually always easier on this with more features/options. Plus the price differential on the two version of Cyclops is practically nil in the market today.

Two statues for $150 is worth it to me.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 12:16 AM   #543
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Thanks for all the responses. One of my favorite characters so I went ahead and ordered option B from spec fiction. I dont see myself ever selling him but ill probably display the extra bust on a different shelf. Now just need a 90s Jean Grey.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 04:16 PM   #544
Obi Wan
Fantastic Four

I am in love with this piece but the price is very high for how small and simple it is. I assume sideshow will have a cyclops coming in their x men line so i will probably wait. But man i am tempted to order option B. I loveee the screaming pose.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 05:32 PM   #545
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Well you will get only one pose with SS, so better cross everything you have hoping for a scream pose. And this suit (if it’s your fave). And if the light-up feature means anything to you, keep your fingers crossed even more.

Otherwise- just order the XM. Or wait to see and then hope SpecFiction has some B left..
Old 12-23-2018, 05:33 PM   #546
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Sideshow's will probably have fabric too
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:30 PM   #547
Obi Wan
Fantastic Four

Yea i am not a fan of fabric which makes me like xm’s even more lol. Light up feature doesnt mean much to me, but i do love the costume. I’d be okay with the 70’s look too. Version b is just so expensive and i’m not sure i would ever even display the non screaming torso.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 11:31 PM   #548
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’m not so sold on it having fabric. What would be? The belts and strap? I think we will have to see how Cable turns out, whatever is fabric on him will probably be the same on Cyke. But maybe they will be sculpted.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:36 PM   #549
built2shred
Phoenix

lately SS has moved away from full fabric outfits.... all their new stuff is full sculpts with fabric capes and accessories...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 02:56 AM   #550
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I’m not so sold on it having fabric. What would be? The belts and strap? I think we will have to see how Cable turns out, whatever is fabric on him will probably be the same on Cyke. But maybe they will be sculpted.
Cable's cape (from the teaser) will be the fabric part Im assuming. If they give cyclops a jacket (like the original) it will be fabric, just like rogues jacket. This XM cyclops is the definitive Jim lee version for me (minus belt buckle) so I jumped on it right away. SS will do cyclops, but Im always worried about their hit or miss Sideshowifiaction. Hate it on wolverine, magneto and mystique, but i dont mind it on rogue, psylocke, emma or X-23.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote