Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #111
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I have the Mystique comiquette already and love her, she's my 2nd favorite after Scarlet Witch.
If the Scarlet Witch base was different with some kind of detail like Mystiques it would be my favorite too. You don't need the Mystique PF since u already have the better 1 of the 2
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:45 PM   #112
skorpsta
Ghost

so whats the deal here??....our they making all the female comiquettes in pfs....well...i have all the female comiquettes..and just gonna stick with that line... unless i hit the lotto and get ms marvel, she hulk, black cat..and this rogue...they due look hot...its just tuff i never really like the clothes on resin look.
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #113
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorpsta View Post
so whats the deal here??....our they making all the female comiquettes in pfs....well...i have all the female comiquettes..and just gonna stick with that line... unless i hit the lotto and get ms marvel, she hulk, black cat..and this rogue...they due look hot...its just tuff i never really like the clothes on resin look.
They will make all the 1/5 female comiquettes into PFs eventually to double their money on the characters. So you can choose to get both lines, or just one. I chose the 1/4 line as I don't like doubling up too much on most characters and they seem to be doing the Jim Lee costumes in larger 1/4 scale PF format.
Fuzzylojiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #114
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Selling all my Comiquettes except for Mystique and Punisher as those 2 were the two best ones made thus far that ended up a lot better than their PF counterparts...
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #115
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Selling all my Comiquettes except for Mystique and Punisher as those 2 were the two best ones made thus far that ended up a lot better than their PF counterparts...
Those 2 also come the closest to 1/4 scale. Mystique can pass as 1/4 scale and Punisher was supposed to be sculpted as a 1/4 scale piece. Good choices, I have te same 2.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #116
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well, I would highly recommend getting the PF as well. Some people don't seem to want to admit it but it's a beautiful piece.

Courtesy of Havok:

Now back to rouge...
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:30 PM   #117
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Well, I would highly recommend getting the PF as well. Some people don't seem to want to admit it but it's a beautiful piece.

Courtesy of Havok:

Now back to rouge...
I totally agree with you on that note! For myself, some characters I will only get 1 of, the better of the two. Example, She Hulk comiquette . . . I am not a fan of the PF, same with Elektra. However, for characters I LOVE and are done well, I'd get both. Not only do I like having what's available of my favorite characters, they're also done in totally different looks. Mystique, Emma Frost, Storm, Phoenix are some that I'll get in multiple versions. Rogue too it looks like, since I love her comiquette, and so far I LOVE her PF!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #118
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I totally agree with you on that note! For myself, some characters I will only get 1 of, the better of the two. Example, She Hulk comiquette . . . I am not a fan of the PF, same with Elektra. However, for characters I LOVE and are done well, I'd get both. Not only do I like having what's available of my favorite characters, they're also done in totally different looks. Mystique, Emma Frost, Storm, Phoenix are some that I'll get in multiple versions. Rogue too it looks like, since I love her comiquette, and so far I LOVE her PF!
Rogue us one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see the completed PF!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:38 AM   #119
Fuzzylojiks
Kindly Asked To Leave

Just worried a little about these eyes. Are they Jim Lee style? Maybe it will look better when done but from the drawing looks a tad strange. Pose seems soso, kinda static.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 AM   #120
kangaxx
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

why 90s rogue? why don't they use that green skirt outfit she currently wears?

terry dodson's rogue ftw
kangaxx is offline   Reply With Quote