Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Sculptor's Pit Stop

Old 08-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
Boondog
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
Sculptor

Note to all SF sculptors

If you're a sculptor with history on this site start 'From our bench's' day one off with a bang, pick a tight collection of your favorite stuff that you may have lost when the forum fell and compile it into a Day 1 War Journal. We'll get the forum back on it's feet in the first day and then we get get back to business of real time work. Keep it honest, keep to the rules, keep it shiny.
Boondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
Darkeye
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Location: i live in a small village near Aylesbury in Buclinghamshire, UK
you can count on me Sean.

atb --tim
Darkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
christ
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondog View Post
If you're a sculptor with history on this site start 'From our bench's' day one off with a bang, pick a tight collection of your favorite stuff that you may have lost when the forum fell and compile it into a Day 1 War Journal. We'll get the forum back on it's feet in the first day and then we get get back to business of real time work. Keep it honest, keep to the rules, keep it shiny.
HI Boondog,
I do not understand why the forum is fallen ... is he going to come back
thank you to answer me and sorry but my English is very Approximate ...
christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #4
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

christ:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=138978

copy the post and then go to google translate so it can change it to your language. That should help. Please keep Boondog's thread about his subject only. Any questions about Sculptor's Corner not related to this post, please go to forum "From our Bench".

Unneeded posts might be deleted so Boondog can have an easier view and account of his work.
Thanks!

Last edited by d rod; 08-24-2013 at 12:45 AM.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
christ
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Wink

thank you for the link ... of course I use "translate" but be aware that it is not enough to understand a lot of text ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod View Post
christ:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=138978

copy the post and then go to google translate so it can change it to your language. That should help. Please keep Boondog's thread about his subject only. Any questions about Sculptor's Corner not related to this post, please go to forum "From our Bench".

Unneeded posts might be deleted so Boondog can have an easier view and account of his work.
Thanks!
thank you for the link ...and now I have the link of the rules ... well ...it seemed to me that the subject of "disappeared forum" was discussed here ...
very sorry to have bothered Boondog and his excellent work. of course I use "translate" but be aware that it is not enough to understand a lot of text with vocabulary and spelling very Approximate,
christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:23 AM   #6
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

bump so it gets seen from main page
Old 08-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

bump
Old 08-26-2013, 07:18 AM   #8
WS JEAN
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod View Post
bump
Hi D rod,

If I understand you blocqued the sculptor corner because lot of sculptor take this post for the shop ...

I'm little sculptor (little or novice sculptor) and I do in the past one spidey on the base. This statue have big success on SF and others forums ... What is the great "life" for a statue and this creator ? that the statue find the home passion guys, not for the money because the sculptor don't win but lose, by for pleasure of all ...

Sorry for my words, I just want explain that I understand that you "cut" all illicite action (no licence) but SF is fantastic place for to meet bresilien sculptor or asian sculptor or americain sculptor. I find bigs talents on SF, they give me the energy to continue to sculpt and to progress ...

How I meet this sculptors if you banned all this guys if they look theirs creations and theirs kits ?

SF isn't a SHOP, I understand you and yours minds but "cut" is damage for creation ...

Sorry my friends for all words that I write but I'm sad that you blocqued my favorite post because 2 or 3 guys don't respect the rules and do less moderation ...
WS JEAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

It would be nice if the Sculptor's Showcase or whatever it's called would be just that -- a locked showcase for the sculptor to display work without all the comments one has to scroll through.
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #10
risingstar
Jedi Order

Can we ask who did "this" or "that" sculpture? That isn't a solicitation, merely a request for the name of the artist.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote