Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 07-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #11
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Cool I'll do that,thanks for your input Vrac
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #12
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Someone directed me to a friend of a friend who dabbles in the original movie poster bizz,and he tells me the last one in good condition sold 3 years ago for 475 usd,does that sound right to some of you guys? Would of it increased by than,and if so by how much? He could not tell me answers to these questions,but at least I have a number now.Thanks for the help fellas
The movie poster market is one of the markets that has been hit pretty hard in recent years due to the huge drop in price and increased quality of modern printers. With so many companies producing high quality reprints for very little money...well, the overall demand for the originals has dropped considerably in recent years and overall demand is one of the key factors when it comes to the pricing of modern collectibles.

I would say $500-$700 is about as much as your going to get and it would have to be in nr mint to mint condition in order to get the higher prices. I know the value of many of the movie posters I own have gone down in recent years and again its due to so many high quality reproductions being available. Only the really die hard collectors out there would spend $500-$700 on an original when they can get a reproduction that is actually higher in quality due to the paper and inks for 1/10 to 1/15 of the price of the original. Unfortunately, its just one of the side effects to the huge advancements we have seen with digital printing.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote