Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 11-03-2017, 11:10 PM   #1
demonhunter
Kingpin

Tsuneo Sanda Star Wars Prints

From Japan. Special print of Star Wars New Jedi hero, Rey. Titled Force for Hope. Signed by master artist himself ,Tsuneo Sanda(famous for Star Wars paintings). #TheForceIsStrong I’ll get this framed today.

Size: 16.5" x 23" One sheet Limited Edition 20/200

Offset print & Hight-Quality paper Vent Nouveau

Very happy I scored one.

I first got to know about Tsuneo Sanda when out of the blue, I saw this artwork of Darth Vader by him on Facebook one day. It was the legendary Sith Lord depicted in a manner I've never seen before. With Asian spirits & demons, particularly traditional Japanese ones encircling around him in a very moody and melancholic portrayal. It conveyed that this man who was once Anakin Skywalker, the one spoken by the Jedi prophecy as the one to be the saviour, who would bring balance to The Force, once a pod-racing good kid, a young man who loved his mum very much, is now surrounded by evil and death. The more evil he commits, these presence, the spirits of death get stronger & seek to claim him too. Even as Darth Vader is a force of death & destruction himself.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:55 AM   #2
demonhunter
Kingpin

Andy, the framemaker from ND Creative Frame & Enterprise just sent me this pic. She's all done and waiting for daddy to take her home. Finally framed. The Force is strong.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote