Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-10-2019, 02:18 PM   #11
Augen
Metal Men

1st credit scene - Dramatic

Cut to alien world

It is in chaos, people are running around in terror as camera moves through the crowd and arrive at a palace.

Looking out a window a leader cast his eyes up to the sky and a faint speck glimmers high up.

"The harbinger..."

Cut to high shot looking at the world.

The camera slowly pans to reveal the Silver Surfer.

2nd credit scene - Comedic

The Infinity Gauntlet rests on the ground when a figure puts it on.

"Let's make some chimichangas folks"

Deadpool snaps his fingers. Appears in various scenes across MCU frustrated "stupid time gem" and then in other Marvel films and properties "ack! Reality now?!" before finally landing in current MCU.

Third credit scene - A tribute

Various clips of Stan Lee, "Excelsior!"
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:30 PM   #12
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

… as an unfortunate result of the only scenario that allows the Avengers to defeat Thanos … time stone shows the future where the Earth has been devastated by nuclear war … cut to a dark room scattered with trophies of fallen heroes … a balding and bearded version of the Hulk emerges from the shadows … “coming in 2021: Future Imperfect”

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:27 PM   #13
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
… as an unfortunate result of the only scenario that allows the Avengers to defeat Thanos … time stone shows the future where the Earth has been devastated by nuclear war … cut to a dark room scattered with trophies of fallen heroes … a balding and bearded version of the Hulk emerges from the shadows … “coming in 2021: Future Imperfect”
That would be amazing.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:31 PM   #14
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
It’s the wedding of Tony and Pepper. All the heroes are there. A CG Stan Lee is presiding over the ceremony. As the festive day montages, we see familiar characters from the FF and X-Men amongst the well-wishers. Steve and Bucky seem to be particularly enjoying the company of a shorter, muscular man with crazy styled hair. Fade to black.
This
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:34 PM   #15
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
YES
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #16
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

No need for a CG Stan as Avengers Endgame was the final film he filmed a cameo for.
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:05 PM   #17
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Tony wakes up from a bad dream and all of the Fox X-Men films were just a nightmare he was having. Marvel reboots the whole x-Men franchise, does it right...and starts out with the real Dark Phoenix Saga!

I know...
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:22 PM   #18
risingstar
Jedi Order

The FF crash lands on Earth...
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:18 AM   #19
statman
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
Tony wakes up from a bad dream and all of the Fox X-Men films were just a nightmare he was having. Marvel reboots the whole x-Men franchise, does it right...and starts out with the real Dark Phoenix Saga!

I know...

Although I would love the see it done right, you CAN'T start off with the Phoenix saga. It has to be earned over time. It's too complex to do in one movie. That's where the other versions failed or will fail. The story ultimately works because you care about what happens to Jean, Scott, etc. To me you'd need to build subplots, a la Thanos in the MCU, before you get to the big payoff. You just don't get that after one or two movies IMO.

That being said, my dream end credits scene would be (since time travel will obviously be a thing in Endgame) a step back in time to the sixties showing the launch platform/rocket base from right before the FF take off on their ill fated trip through the cosmic rays. I think it would be fun if the first FF movie was a period piece where at the end they wind up coming to the present.
statman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:02 PM   #20
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman View Post
Although I would love the see it done right, you CAN'T start off with the Phoenix saga. It has to be earned over time. It's too complex to do in one movie. That's where the other versions failed or will fail. The story ultimately works because you care about what happens to Jean, Scott, etc. To me you'd need to build subplots, a la Thanos in the MCU, before you get to the big payoff. You just don't get that after one or two movies IMO.

That being said, my dream end credits scene would be (since time travel will obviously be a thing in Endgame) a step back in time to the sixties showing the launch platform/rocket base from right before the FF take off on their ill fated trip through the cosmic rays. I think it would be fun if the first FF movie was a period piece where at the end they wind up coming to the present.
100% agree re the Dark Phoenix arc - needs to be built to have the impact

I love the FF origin scene idea - what a great way to seed the future phase with them. I could see a time stone flashback scene and a flash-foward scene. So much potential here

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote