Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Quarantine Studio / Yamato

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2012, 04:29 AM   #11
aeumuse
Death is hereditary.
 
aeumuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 951


Example,
[IMG]Insert full url[/IMG]
aeumuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:12 AM   #12
Vallos
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Vallos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC Metro Area
Posts: 4,236
Thanks for the photos, Y3E. This version has a pop to it that the original does not. Not to say the the original is dull, it just has a different vibe.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #13
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 8,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeumuse View Post


Example,
[IMG]Insert full url[/IMG]

Thanks aeumuse. You know what I was doing wrong? I was inserting the link in the attachment page and not directly to page itself. Thanks again!
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #14
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 8,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
Thanks for the photos, Y3E. This version has a pop to it that the original does not. Not to say the the original is dull, it just has a different vibe.
Sorry about the crappy pics Vallos. I'll try to get better pics and lighting next time. I actually took a lot but they were too yellow and out of focus.

I agree with you about the white version having more pop. Originally I didn't think so and thought the brown version was better but after displaying her I like it more.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #15
hotrodhoodrat
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
hotrodhoodrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Idaho (in the middle of BFE)
Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Sorry about the crappy pics Vallos. I'll try to get better pics and lighting next time. I actually took a lot but they were too yellow and out of focus.

I agree with you about the white version having more pop. Originally I didn't think so and thought the brown version was better but after displaying her I like it more.
OMG *SHE'S HOT* Congrats ! !

Where did you get her and did you get her for a good price ?? please share... your killing me here LOL
hotrodhoodrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 8,266
I bought her at my LCS for $80 plus as there was no box, only the clear body plastic and if you look carefully at the left leg above the knees, there are marks. They still have one for $120 cdn.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
hotrodhoodrat
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
hotrodhoodrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Idaho (in the middle of BFE)
Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I bought her at my LCS for $80 plus as there was no box, only the clear body plastic and if you look carefully at the left leg above the knees, there are marks. They still have one for $120 cdn.
CDN.....?? where, who ?? is they ?? need more LOL

hotrodhoodrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #18
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 8,266
I was mistaken, it's not $120 but $119!

PM sent
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #19
hotrodhoodrat
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
 
hotrodhoodrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Idaho (in the middle of BFE)
Posts: 1,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I was mistaken, it's not $120 but $119!

PM sent
Even better

Thank you so much Y3E you
hotrodhoodrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #20
Outhsider
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
Outhsider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 478
Received these 2 beautys yesterday.
Luis Royo Ritual:






Outhsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com