Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-20-2023, 04:18 PM   #441
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Good time to be a Batman Rogue fan, actually.

We finally have the Penguin coming out and Two-Face coming out ...in 1/4 scale. Just hoping SSC keeps the ball rolling with the Riddler, Clayface, Ras Al Ghul, Man-Bat, etc.
If I was a rogues collector that custom Clayface sculpted by Miguel Hernandez Urbina would be an absolute must have.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 06:43 PM   #442
Buttmunch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Seems like it will probably be a while before we see a Penguin from Tweeterhead to give Sideshow?s same space. Riddler has been a heavily demanded on so I could see him happening soon. I think Clayface, Manbat, Killer Croc, Bane, or Mr Freeze could all make for some visually interesting pieces. Spacing out the guys in suits would probably be a good idea. So many of Batman?s villains are guys in suits or literal monsters. Bounce between the two and that should keep most fairly happy.
Buttmunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 04:04 PM   #443
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

#281 finally arrived today. My only complaint is that I wish the magnets were stronger. They kinda make me nervous. Anyhoo, I love what they did with the grim reaper statue next to the lantern. This enhances the creepiness of this statue.

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 12:24 PM   #444
Sjb
Justice League

Scarecrow joined the other Tweeterhead Rogues along with Batman, Robin and Batgirl. I think I have just enough room for Two Face before I need to create a new space. Still hoping for Riddler, Penguin, Freeze and Bane.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F583EEFF-B056-451E-A1E1-7C0BA0DC1714.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	164415  
Sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 12:47 PM   #445
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjb View Post
Scarecrow joined the other Tweeterhead Rogues along with Batman, Robin and Batgirl. I think I have just enough room for Two Face before I need to create a new space. Still hoping for Riddler, Penguin, Freeze and Bane.
Looks terrific!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 01:01 PM   #446
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjb View Post
That?s an epic setup!
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 01:19 PM   #447
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I do agree also-a fantastic display.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 02:32 PM   #448
Sjb
Justice League

Thanks! I normally like to give my statues a bit of breathing room, but I thought these 1/6 Tweeterhead pieces displayed well when grouped together.
Sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 08:06 PM   #449
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
#281 finally arrived today. My only complaint is that I wish the magnets were stronger. They kinda make me nervous.
Same. They stayed, so I guess they did their job, but it was one of those things where me letting go was a huge leap of faith.

I got pretty lucky with this one, I guess. I had three opportunities for catastrophe. First, when I took the styrofoam top off, the smoke cloud was stuck to the tape and it fell to the floor. Nothing broken. Next, I put the body on and tried to navigate that foot that rests on the fence while trying to get the other foot keyed in. That spike on the fence is so close to the foot that it flicked a piece sticking out of the leg and somehow did not break it, either. Third, those arms felt like they were barely attached, yet they still remain in place (as far as I know).

I did see a little piece of the fringes that are in the cuffs and elsewhere (I think) in the plastic ba the body was in, but I wouldn't even notice if there is one tiny bit not in place.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote