Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-13-2021, 08:46 AM   #2851
Tandre
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoJe View Post
This is shaping up to be one of the greatest statues ever created man. Custom or not. If this turns out as great as it's looking, collectors down the road will be kicking themselves for not being into collecting at the time, just like how a lot of us were about the Cinemaquette when it was released over a decade ago.
Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!
Tandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:08 AM   #2852
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
A few more angles of this guy with the new portrait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6mfyqC1gQ
Damn that statue looks good, and more confirmation that I don't need a head with a ----ed up looking eye.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 11:05 AM   #2853
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoJe View Post
This is shaping up to be one of the greatest statues ever created man. Custom or not. If this turns out as great as it's looking, collectors down the road will be kicking themselves for not being into collecting at the time, just like how a lot of us were about the Cinemaquette when it was released over a decade ago.
What I find strange is they stressed: “the importance of this statue cannot be overstated” but in this next level showcase there was little to no coverage on this piece, no updates only 15 seconds of cell phone videos what look to be taken in shone office or some sort. Really strange showcase this was.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 11:48 AM   #2854
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
What I find strange is they stressed: “the importance of this statue cannot be overstated” but in this next level showcase there was little to no coverage on this piece, no updates only 15 seconds of cell phone videos what look to be taken in shone office or some sort. Really strange showcase this was.
Because they are still working on it. They have to print and paint the entire updated sculpture.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 03:54 PM   #2855
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Hey SHOGUN, have you decided if you'll be getting the unmasked closed mouth bust?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 04:52 PM   #2856
Biggunz
Loki

Damn I need that retarded head F!!!
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 12:17 PM   #2857
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Damn that statue looks good, and more confirmation that I don't need a head with a ----ed up looking eye.
The opposite for me, I look at that and think it looks way better than what's actually included in my $5k statue...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 12:34 PM   #2858
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
The opposite for me, I look at that and think it looks way better than what's actually included in my $5k statue...
Yeah and like I said before, I genuinely feel bad for those of you that wanted that head, weird eye and all, more than any other. Maybe P1 will surprise at least those that bought the FS statue and do something for you.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:32 PM   #2859
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I would be curious how many hate that right eye and how many like it. Maybe, we should create a poll for it?.... since we know it's not sold out wink wink lol.

To take the coolest look of the P1 imo, and use a couple seconds worth of scene that makes 0 sense and put it on that head just baffles me. This is one of the few times I just can't let it go regardless how many want to tell me to do so.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 04:45 PM   #2860
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
I would be curious how many hate that right eye and how many like it. Maybe, we should create a poll for it?....
I agree... we should create a poll
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote