Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2020, 05:06 PM   #661
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
VS1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 21,441
Not that I want to promote this model... but PCS take note.. please fix the sculpt.

VS1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:09 PM   #662
V4XCollect
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
V4XCollect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Not that I want to promote this model... but PCS take note.. please fix the sculpt.
Dude... you are promoting a model and not letting us know the Instagram? Share the gram...
V4XCollect is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 08:41 PM   #663
actionjackson83
Legion of Super-Heroes
 
actionjackson83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,750
@natalee.007
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:13 PM   #664
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
VS1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 21,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
@natalee.007
VS1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:44 PM   #665
ukshaun
League of Assassins
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,929
A__l__m__o__s__t__.__.__ pre_ordered Cammy Classic

When it comes to the PCS Street Fighter Season Pass/Bikini line, i've lost interest.
Chun-Li fails to look Asian. Karin lacks fighter vibes. Laura Matsuda's portrait looks off, and i doubt PCS will fix the odd hair quiff issues.

Compared to the three above mentioned, Cammy 1/3 Classic looks like a better piece.
Once my Sideshow points are in, i can see myself justifying the high price.



I don't see why the factory shouldn't copy the prototype to perfection.
Mixed media is always a worry, as i discovered with my PCS Chun-Li Alpha 1/3 (the issue was fixed eventuallt).
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 04:56 PM   #666
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Silverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
A__l__m__o__s__t__.__.__ pre_ordered Cammy Classic

When it comes to the PCS Street Fighter Season Pass/Bikini line, i've lost interest.
Chun-Li fails to look Asian. Karin lacks fighter vibes. Laura Matsuda's portrait looks off, and i doubt PCS will fix the odd hair quiff issues.

Compared to the three above mentioned, Cammy 1/3 Classic looks like a better piece.
Once my Sideshow points are in, i can see myself justifying the high price.



I don't see why the factory shouldn't copy the prototype to perfection.
Mixed media is always a worry, as i discovered with my PCS Chun-Li Alpha 1/3 (the issue was fixed eventuallt).
Seeing that shot, she does have a great body sculpt
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:18 PM   #667
French Cancan
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: France
Posts: 1,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
A__l__m__o__s__t__.__.__ pre_ordered Cammy Classic

When it comes to the PCS Street Fighter Season Pass/Bikini line, i've lost interest.
Chun-Li fails to look Asian. Karin lacks fighter vibes. Laura Matsuda's portrait looks off, and i doubt PCS will fix the odd hair quiff issues.

Compared to the three above mentioned, Cammy 1/3 Classic looks like a better piece.


To be honest, Chun-Li never really looked like an Asian. More like a caucasian with a makeup as an attempt to look like an Asian.
But I can give you " Eurasian" if you don't mind.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:35 PM   #668
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
VS1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 21,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Seeing that shot, she does have a great body sculpt
Just missing pairs of ____ Lets make it happen PCS!
VS1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 04:26 AM   #669
ukshaun
League of Assassins
 
ukshaun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post


To be honest, Chun-Li never really looked like an Asian. More like a caucasian with a makeup as an attempt to look like an Asian.
But I can give you " Eurasian" if you don't mind.
The PCS 1/6 scale Chun-Li looks Asian, and the 3D data was taken directly from the game.

'French Cancan'. I just spotted that.
All this time i thought it was 'French Canadian'
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 07:57 AM   #670
French Cancan
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: France
Posts: 1,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post

'French Cancan'. I just spotted that.
All this time i thought it was 'French Canadian'
Ha ha! But you're not completely wrong, my eldest son has just become a Canadian citizen.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com