Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Is Cellar Cast De-Funct?

I was at the Boris-Julie Bell site and looking at some of their sculpture/statue/models and some of them say "Contact Cellar Cast" and then have a number. I called the number and it said "no longer in service". Does anyone know if Cellar Cast is no longer in business? If they are not does anyone know where (besides e-bay, I have been watching there) a guy could get "leather jacket" or "primevial princess" or even "amazon pet"?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

I think the phone number has changed and they moved but still are in business. I'll try to find a contact number at home tonight for you. PM me later if you want
Old 07-13-2006, 01:03 PM   #3
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD
I think the phone number has changed and they moved but still are in business. I'll try to find a contact number at home tonight for you. PM me later if you want

Thanks, but I am not very computer saavy and don't know how to PM anybody. Could you post the number in a reply or is that not acceptable? Could you PM me? Is that what shows up in the upper right of the home page when I open the site? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone is selling or wants to sell a cellar cast "leather Jacket" I would be interested, whether painted and assembled or unpainted makes little difference to me. Thanks
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:35 PM   #4
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

I don't know if they are defunct or not but they may have scaled it back. I'm pretty sure Steve West is now working for SIdeshow and they tend to keep their sculptors pretty busy. Too bad about those kits. I owned all of the ones you are looking for. I sold them a while back. They are definitely worth trying to hunt down. Good luck.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:18 AM   #5
cellarcast
Doh!

Hello there,
This is Doug West, Steve West's brother, with Cellar Cast.
Cellar Cast is still in business and going strong.
We are in the process of finishing off our new website also please check out Cellar Cast's Facebook page for more updates on Steve West.
Thanks!
cellarcast is offline   Reply With Quote