Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 01-11-2006, 02:11 AM   #11
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
wow thats big - awosme that angle has the belt but sucks that he is on SD now - he was rockin raw
ok so now that Kurt is smackdowns Champion who is HBK going to fight on raw on monday.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:13 AM   #12
sith lord utinni!
U talkin' to me?

Man, that sucks angle went to Smackdown. They need to do away with this BS of having split rosters.
sith lord utinni! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:19 AM   #13
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Angel on SD, WTF!
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:21 AM   #14
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
ok so now that Kurt is smackdowns Champion who is HBK going to fight on raw on monday.
dunno - vince will come up with something - they prob had a sh!t storm to scramble to get a name to carry the belt when batista told them that he cant go anymore - thats prob why agnle got the belt - no one wants to be on SD so im sure they said to whoever goes form the raw roster to SD will get the belt - IMO they shoudl shipped cena out but w/e - i guess since they announced cena/edge at RR they couldnt do it - i liek angle on raw and the hbk/angle match woudla been GREAT - it woudla been the rubber match and would've been a fantastic match up
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:28 AM   #15
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

unless they ship HBK to SD as a punishment.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:47 AM   #16
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
unless they ship HBK to SD as a punishment.
doubt it - HBK wouldnt go
Old 01-11-2006, 11:15 AM   #17
Kdawg59
Sculptor of Gods
ProducerSculptor

HBK would never go...

I would really love to see him get a belt again, but I don't think he wants one... I think he is just content with being there again and living down the past...
Old 01-11-2006, 01:07 PM   #18
rychehitman
Galactus

as much as I hate him, HBK can still go. Being the Champ would se ehim make more $$ and work less dates, but he would have a whole lot more PR to do.

I dont see why he wouldnt want to do it.

Especially if he really is a born again christian. It would be agreat way to spread Gods word to the media...how a Godly man thrives in what has always been though of as a devlish business, etc., etc., etc.
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:26 PM   #19
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
as much as I hate him, HBK can still go. Being the Champ would se ehim make more $$ and work less dates, but he would have a whole lot more PR to do.

I dont see why he wouldnt want to do it.

Especially if he really is a born again christian. It would be agreat way to spread Gods word to the media...how a Godly man thrives in what has always been though of as a devlish business, etc., etc., etc.
Well Brett did say his Christianity is just hype.

I can see HBK on Smackdown It would give the Show one more person to have the fans follow.It will also help out the shows ratings.And this way we can also get Vince off of Raw.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #20
Daywalker

Quote:
Well Brett did say his Christianity is just hype.

I can see HBK on Smackdown It would give the Show one more person to have the fans follow.It will also help out the shows ratings.And this way we can also get Vince off of Raw.
i hope ur wrong cuz i like HBK on raw - i liked angle on raw but i guess they need a quick replacement for batista so they had no choice - however i think they will keep the rosters teh way they are for now - HBK prob doesnt want to go to edited tv - hes a big guy - doesnt have to prove anyhting to anyone and prob just wants to relax and do his thing on raw - he earned it so w/e - plus if HBK goes to SD so will vince have to - thats a big move - i dont think vince wants to be on taped tv either so i see the HBK/vince thign staying on raw and vince just getting a different person to assume the "hired gun" role the angle was taking up for vinny mac