Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 06-01-2016, 01:33 PM   #1251
zuko3984
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

If you are in The USA ordering from popcultcha will cost about $150 more then ordering direct from PCS. Actually if you pre-pay through PCS it will cost over $200 more to order from popcultcha. Plus i'm sure shipping will be more to ship from Australia then what PCS will charge. I think this will sell out eventually but not in minutes or maybe even days.
The size, the price and the fact that Conan while popular isn't super crazy popular like some other properties make me think this will not be an instant sell out.
Having said that I will be ordering at the exact moment this goes up on the PCS site.
zuko3984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:38 PM   #1252
BurningRage
Inhumans

Guessing the two pack goes up first like Ryu evo did.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:12 PM   #1253
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Chronicles is having a hard time selling theirs they lowered the ES from 500 to 300 and they said they are a long way of reaching even that.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:15 PM   #1254
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Chronicles is having a hard time selling theirs they lowered the ES from 500 to 300 and they said they are a long way of reaching even that.
There is something off about the chronicles statue though.
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:24 PM   #1255
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Considering the PCS statue is an entire scale larger and only a little more expensive, I doubt it will be a problem for PCS.

I love the Chronicle statue, but there's no way I'm paying for that retail price. I'm just going to snag it on the aftermarket. If by some chance it ends up raising in value, then big deal I'll just not bother with it. Better than spending eight hundred on a 1/4 statue...
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:27 PM   #1256
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Could mean chronicle sales have gone down because of this , I know which one I prefer .
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:44 PM   #1257
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
At $500 or below it would have been hotcakes. There are a couple nitpicks with it but overall very nice.

Most pure Arnold collectors want his physique which isn't on display with King Conan.

Plus statueland is seriously overcrowded. If you don't already have an established line or doing the newest hottest property you're going to have a rough go of it right now.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:09 PM   #1258
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
It is still available at popcultsa .Its not sold out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, it does not appear on the website
http://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalog...+culture+shock
The regular is still available though
Quote:
It does not come up searh engine but Its thete still available
There is something weird going on with Popculcha's search engine.
On their mobile site (via iphone for me) you can search Conan and both versions retrieve.
However on PC only the regular version retrieves when searching Conan.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:10 PM   #1259
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
If you are in The USA ordering from popcultcha will cost about $150 more then ordering direct from PCS. Actually if you pre-pay through PCS it will cost over $200 more to order from popcultcha. Plus i'm sure shipping will be more to ship from Australia then what PCS will charge. I think this will sell out eventually but not in minutes or maybe even days.
The size, the price and the fact that Conan while popular isn't super crazy popular like some other properties make me think this will not be an instant sell out.
Having said that I will be ordering at the exact moment this goes up on the PCS site.
Yes, if you're in the US then Popcultcha is not really a good option.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:12 PM   #1260
xpl0sive
Justice League

All sold out from Pop Cultcha. I'm actually surprised...sold out quicker than Ryu. Goodluck to you guys ordering from PCS direct.

I didn't buy one as I wasn't keen on this, but hoping for a reasonably quick sell out if it means more Arnie statues
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote