Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-10-2015, 03:04 PM   #161
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I bet they will do a female Shepard...
Yes, please. I'd be totally fine with that.

I love my Bishoujo version from Kotobukiya, but to have a FemShep in 1/4 Scale would be amazing.

I assume they would go with the official character art from ME3. I just hope they get the face right.

Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:35 PM   #162
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I got my shipping notice from GH today. Did anyone else that got a notice have a tracking number in it? Mine didn't. I couldn't find one on their site either. This is my first order with them so I don't know what to expect.
Mine hasn't shipped yet (I paid via paypal). In the past I've never received tracking numbers from them though, so that is normal. If you don't get it in a week or so just contact them and they will hunt down a tracking # for you.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 03:36 PM   #163
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I bet they will do a female Shepard...
I played male shepard while playing but I think I would prefer the redhead shep for statue form.
Old 04-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #164
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Mine hasn't shipped yet (I paid via paypal). In the past I've never received tracking numbers from them though, so that is normal. If you don't get it in a week or so just contact them and they will hunt down a tracking # for you.
Thanks, dao2. I'm glad someone here had history with purchasing from them directly. If you say it's normal, that's good enough for me.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:16 PM   #165
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Thanks, dao2. I'm glad someone here had history with purchasing from them directly. If you say it's normal, that's good enough for me.
Yeah I've bought a couple things from the in the past (fallout bobble heads) and they didn't give me tracking each time. First time I emailed and asked them about it after a couple days and by the time they got back to me (another day or two days) it had already arrived :P

Their website is crap, but they're nice and their CS has always responded within 48 business hours to me and I like their stuff so all in all they're good in my book Looking forward to getting this Garrus!
Old 04-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #166
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
I played male shepard while playing but I think I would prefer the redhead shep for statue form.
it's funny that when you look online you pretty much only ever see Girl-Shep represented when officially the amount of people that actually used her was miniscule

"BOSTON--Mass Effect 3 players prefer a male Shepard. As part of a PAX East presentation today, BioWare revealed that 82 percent of gamers played a male Commander Shepard in the game. BioWare also shared a range of other statistics for Mass Effect 3 during the panel today"
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 04:28 PM   #167
Valkyrie

Quote:
Yeah I've bought a couple things from the in the past (fallout bobble heads) and they didn't give me tracking each time. First time I emailed and asked them about it after a couple days and by the time they got back to me (another day or two days) it had already arrived :P

Their website is crap, but they're nice and their CS has always responded within 48 business hours to me and I like their stuff so all in all they're good in my book Looking forward to getting this Garrus!
Haha, you're right. Their site isn't exactly the easiest to navigate. Oh well, as long as their products and CS are good, that's what counts for me.

Yep, can't believe he's finally on the way! Looking forward to it too! Hopefully, he'll have some company (Liara and Tali) before too long.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:32 PM   #168
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
it's funny that when you look online you pretty much only ever see Girl-Shep represented when officially the amount of people that actually used her was miniscule

"BOSTON--Mass Effect 3 players prefer a male Shepard. As part of a PAX East presentation today, BioWare revealed that 82 percent of gamers played a male Commander Shepard in the game. BioWare also shared a range of other statistics for Mass Effect 3 during the panel today"
For me personally, I always played a FemShep. I always like to get immersed in the story with these games and her voice actress was just superior to Male Shep's, IMO. Not to mention, chicks that can kick ass are sexy.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:33 PM   #169
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post

Yeah, but it's pretty obvious why that is. If we start with a couple of broad assumption's

1. Most of the player base is male
2. A large proportion of that male player base was heterosexual

If the two assumptions above are even remotely correct, then, due to the game developers obvious homophobia, they made it locked in that you could only romance characters like Jack and Miranda if you played Male Shepard......ergo, A LOT of male Shepard's.

I wanted to play Fem Shep, because as a heterosexual male, I thought it would be cool to design an attractive female avatar and watch her interact with the Mass Effect universe. However, I also wanted to explore those romances with Jack, Miranda, Tali etc.....so in the end I had no choice but to play male Shep......this, I did not like.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #170
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
due to the game developers obvious homophobia,
that is one of the crazier statements I've seen in awhile seeing as how Bioware is pretty much the ONLY major game developer that have gay people as main characters. so to say they are homophobic just because not every character is gay is just insane
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote