Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #151
NotGwen
Justice League

May be the wrong thread for this but couldn't locate any others. Ordered the Rescue, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Patriot/Rocket months ago and got a notification today about them being delayed to April - June. Bummer. Wondering if they've had issues with production (this isn't their first time being delayed) or if the Coronavirus that's starting to pick up steam in Brazil is playing a part.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:23 AM   #152
Dr.Jackal
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Iron Studios did post a message on their Instagram story a week back that said their production has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, so some products will be delayed.
Dr.Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:49 PM   #153
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGwen View Post
May be the wrong thread for this but couldn't locate any others. Ordered the Rescue, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Patriot/Rocket months ago and got a notification today about them being delayed to April - June. Bummer. Wondering if they've had issues with production (this isn't their first time being delayed) or if the Coronavirus that's starting to pick up steam in Brazil is playing a part.
Their pieces I believe like everyone else’s are made in China, so things finally look like they’re started to move again in China, but everything has already been delayed because of this crisis. Elsewhere it’s a different story of when we’ll get out of it.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 04:57 AM   #154
nameivom
The Herculoids

If anyone ordered Nebula, that is arriving soon per IS customer service. How soon is the question, they replied to me stating “within days” but who really knows. They didn’t give specifics.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:59 PM   #155
Tushar
Hellboy

I've just noticed today that my Worthy Cap (1/10) statue is leaning a bit to the left. Trying reassembling it and tested on different flat surfaces; still looks off.

Has anyone experienced this or noticed it on any other statue?
Tushar is offline   Reply With Quote