Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 03-05-2019, 04:40 PM   #4761
Frankierock
Omega Red

Sucks that it took this to make the Mafia forum move the needle a bit..

But glad its here for things like this if needed.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:48 PM   #4762
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Sorry to hear, Really sucks But in the End it will all work out. I know it Sucks to hear that now, but it always seems to work that way.

I will tell you as a word of advise, don't bad mouth the wife in front of the kids. I see kids get messed up from that. If she does it , screw it it will make you look even better in their eyes. You guys be the stronger, Good guys. let them know Dad is the Man and you have their back, no matter what.

I hope you both get through it, and I got your backs as well.
Mafia Strong!
My cousin told me the same thing. I won't do that as much as I want to. Thanks for the kind words dude.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:49 PM   #4763
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
My cousin told me the same thing. I won't do that as much as I want to. Thanks for the kind words dude.
feel free to bad mouth her here as much as you like..we won't tell..LOL
Old 03-05-2019, 04:57 PM   #4764
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
feel free to bad mouth her here as much as you like..we won't tell..LOL
lol It's very tempting because it's her fault my son had to go through this. I was willing to go see a couples therapist but she didn't even want to try. She walked out on me. I won't bad mouth her but if in the future my son asks me I'll tell him that she walked out on me. I didn't want the divorce. I won't bad mouth her even then but I will tell him the truth. When we broke the news to him I had to bite my tongue. I felt like telling him this is all mommy's doing but I didn't want to make the situation any worse for him. But yeah I'm angry.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:05 PM   #4765
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
lol It's very tempting because it's her fault my son had to go through this. I was willing to go see a couples therapist but she didn't even want to try. She walked out on me. I won't bad mouth her but if in the future my son asks me I'll tell him that she walked out on me. I didn't want the divorce. I won't bad mouth her even then but I will tell him the truth. When we broke the news to him I had to bite my tongue. I felt like telling him this is all mommy's doing but I didn't want to make the situation any worse for him. But yeah I'm angry.
I know all to well as my parents got divorced when I was about 12..they still badmouth each other to this day. And i'm now 45...
but in the end your son will see the truth and fully understand the situation.

I had one of my girlfriends do the same to me..we both thought at one point we would get married. low and behold she is out of the pitcure ..Then went on to meet my Wife a little later and have a awesome Son. All things that would have never happened with the other one..
So there is always hope and happier times.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:27 PM   #4766
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
I know all to well as my parents got divorced when I was about 12..they still badmouth each other to this day. And i'm now 45...
but in the end your son will see the truth and fully understand the situation.

I had one of my girlfriends do the same to me..we both thought at one point we would get married. low and behold she is out of the pitcure ..Then went on to meet my Wife a little later and have a awesome Son. All things that would have never happened with the other one..
So there is always hope and happier times.
I can't believe I'm going to be single at this age (46). I'm hoping God leads me to a good wife. I'm not that old. But I won't badmouth my ex. Allot of times the kids get traumatized when parents do that stuff. I love my son too much to do that to him. He's 11. He took the news badly but bounced back quickly. He seems to be doing okay. I'm thankful for that.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:17 PM   #4767
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Sorry to hear, Really sucks But in the End it will all work out. I know it Sucks to hear that now, but it always seems to work that way.

I will tell you as a word of advise, don't bad mouth the wife in front of the kids. I see kids get messed up from that. If she does it , screw it it will make you look even better in their eyes. You guys be the stronger, Good guys. let them know Dad is the Man and you have their back, no matter what.

I hope you both get through it, and I got your backs as well.
Mafia Strong!
:thumbsup:
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:18 PM   #4768
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Understood
Old 03-06-2019, 08:15 AM   #4769
Frankierock
Omega Red

Yuck, another day another dollar...I need to hit that lottery man. Waking up early when you have work sucks...waking up early on Vacation is awesome...ohh well the daily grind continues...enjoy the day guys!
Old 03-06-2019, 10:34 AM   #4770
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

You too Frankie!

Man wish I could hit the big game jackpot!