Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #31
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
This is you being firm? I think the a-hole inside you needs to slap the firm around! I think you were way too nice at this point!
True, I do have a problem being too nice, but I really don't want that negative feedback. For schnitz and giggles, as this case applies, give me an example of an slapping the firm around using your inner a-hole.
tripletn@mac.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:19 PM   #32
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

The more time you waste on these A-holes, the more they think they can put one over on you!
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #33
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
True, I do have a problem being too nice, but I really don't want that negative feedback. For schnitz and giggles, as this case applies, give me an example of an slapping the firm around using your inner a-hole.
My pleasure -

Hi Jorge, Unfortunately import fees are not the responsibility of the seller. I'm not sure what you would like me to do at this point but if you decide not to pay they will simply send me the item back to me and I will simply re-list it and sell it to someone who doesn't cry over having to pay $35.
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #34
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Quote:
My pleasure -

Hi Jorge, Unfortunately import fees are not the responsibility of the seller. I'm not sure what you would like me to do at this point but if you decide not to pay they will simply send me the item back to me and I will simply re-list it and sell it to someone who doesn't cry over having to pay $35.
Might have to borrow this from you
tripletn@mac.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #35
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
Might have to borrow this from you
By the way - that's me being nice!
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #36
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
My pleasure -

That's quite nice too How about:

Hi Jorge,

I'm going to fax you a copy of the shipping documents today. Please ensure you roll them up carefully, bend over and them jam them into your coin slot !! This is of course a free service I offer to buyers who d!ck people around and waste their time (and ruin it for the rest of the international buyers out there). Thank you and have a nice day
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #37
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Same thing happened to me when I sent a very cheaply priced Sabretooth bust signed by RB and the Shifbros to France for $40. The buyer cried to me about his import taxes demanding that I pay half, which were somehow a total of $40. I basically told him I would not do it, as it was his responsibility and not mine. He came back and told me that he was going to start a PayPal dispute with me saying that the item was never received. Well, he tried, but I provided a copy of his import tax paperwork that he sent me to show the amount of taxes he was to pay, like a friggin' genius!

He ended the dispute, which he would certainly have lost due to the proof, then left me a neg. This punk actually tried to extort money and I said so in the feedback he left for me.

My advice? Tell him to get bent. Take the neg (if he leaves one) and move on with a valuable lesson learned. He's an idiot and it's not your responsibility to pay his taxes. F him! It's the principle involved here. Don't give in.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote