Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-06-2018, 11:26 PM   #21
Hotrod.jc
Doh!

I second the request for a Fury (Lyta Trevor) statue!!
Hotrod.jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:35 AM   #22
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

After seeing the Super Powers Black and Grey Batman at Dragoncon, there has been concern that it would be a straight up repaint of the blue and grey repaint (except for the chest emblem).

Can you confirm how it will be different than the blue and grey version (i.e.: switch outs).
I love the blue and grey version and have preordered it. I am looking for a reason to get both
Thank you
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:45 AM   #23
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

The EX Joker shipper box has edition size of 324. A pic on Facebook of Joker statues shows edition size of 876 on the shipper boxes. Will you please explain the two different size numbers?

Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 03:56 PM   #24
grphyx1
Kingpin

I missed the show today but these are all the questions that should have been addressed. Hopefully they were:

QUESTIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 7, LIVE FEED

jlaavenger - What would definitely do it for me is a never before made Statue. That said will you be doing the Perez Designed Blue/White Costumed Zatanna from the Satellite era? If you do that and I'd have to buy the whole Justice League line!
-------------------

chrismhk - Is there is a very good chance that the blue white version of Zatanna will be made?
------------------------

No1WonderFan - Will you be doing the era appropriate Perez Zatanna? I'm buying these because they're gorgeous. If you don't do the Perez Zatanna, I may flip out. I absolutely refuse to buy another magic show, top hat Zatanna. It won't happen...I'll just have a "hole" in the collection if you do.
-----------------------

BrandonJF - This line really seems to be born out of Chad's love for that era. Is there any shot of getting the Outsiders? Is there any chance for Geo-Force, Halo, 80s Katana, Black Lightning, and Metamorpho, Ambush Bug and Nocturna?
---------------------------

MisterJ - The Question for today:

Are we on track to getting Super Powers Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter before the end of the year? (Meaning production is done, its shipped from overseas, cleared customs, and is on our shelves.)
------------------------------

Detective27 - Chad, how soon before we see the first JSA member teased or up for order? 2019, 2020?
-----------------------------

statue-man - How about the Justice Society of America the 1970's
- Chad, what is the chance of you showing the Batman maquette and the Superman maquette side by side on the same flat surface for size comparison.
-------------------------------

Acolyte - Do you have any news regarding the Masters of the Universe statue line? Maybe a little hint when we get to see another character beyond that fantastic looking Orko? Or maybe a hint who that character(s) might be? Thank you so much in advance.
----------------------------

Demona - I'm going to piggyback on this. While I don't need 20 characters deep like the DC Super Power line, what are the odds that you might give us at least another 5-6 characters? I at least need a Catra to match She-Ra. Also, will the line be in the "realistic" style that Sideshow started?
--------------------------------------

SONICobra - +1 to MOTU questions. new characters in the works? Style of line going forward? Any ideas when we might see some teases / releases?
-------------------------------------

Demona - Will Starfire be painted up for NYCC? And will there be any other previews - even unpainted - for the Super Powers line at NYCC?

Window Shopper - Any idea who the next Bat-villain will be in the Super Powers line?

I believe it's Robin and Batgirl on the heroic side, but I'm curious to know who will follow Catwoman.
---------------------------------

KaraFan - Are there any dates of when we might find out who the next in the Masters of the Universe line will be or when we will see a sneak peak? Catra and Hordak need to be made to go with She-ra. Teela is a 100% must have. I can't believe she hasn't been made yet. Tweeterhead does amazing facial sculpts of women and I know they will do Teela justice. Tweeterhead’s Teela mini-bust is absolutely gorgeous, so I know it will be an amazing statue of her.

Das Brutah - When do we get to see a painted Robin preview?

Master Pizza - What is the order of the next releases? I want to know when I should expect Martian Manhunter.

statue-man - What happened to the Legion Of Superheroes. I thought it was mentioned, that a sneak peek would be seen at the SDCC, and that's long past.

The SHOGUN - Hello Tweeterhead,

I'm sorry if this has been asked already...I heard there is a $15 coupon included in the box of Tweeterhead EX statues for future purchases from Tweeterhead. My Joker EX is arriving next week and I wanted to buy the EX Batman before it sells out I was thinking about the $100 deposit option.

My question: am I able to use the coupon on the remaining balance of the statue when the piece is incredible -house ready to ship? Or does the coupon need to be applied at the point of sale?

Thanks!

statue-man - Is there any updated on the Super Powers Wonder Woman, and Superman statues?

FastballSpecial - Any chance that we’ll see Flash next year??

mmk123 - I am wondering when is the next pre-sale happening and what statue will it be. Also it has been a while since we have seen any previews of anything upcoming as well (well at least since Comic-Con).

MisterJ - Is Green Lantern going up for pre-sale soon?

jeremydmc - I'm going to ask the obligatory questions.

Are there any Kandor Base and Mr. Mxyzptlk manufacturing/shipping updates?

The SHOGUN - Will characters like Bane and Two-Face be produced in this Tweeterhead 1:6 scale Super Powers statue line, despite not being included in the Original 80's Super Power Action figure line?

Augen - When can we expect to see Starfire painted?

BurningRage - What’s the next Super Powers statue for pre-order? Will we see Aquaman next year? Any plans for a 1990 Pennywise statue?

Jack's Username - Any plans for the Batman rogues lineup to include Man-Bat and Ra's al Ghul?

Detective27 - Will the new Tweeterhead website launch by the end of this year?

No1WonderFan - Have you considered a Jason Todd switch out head for the Robin statue? Then when Nightwing is released, we could display both without having 2 Dick Graysons.

The SHOGUN - Will Tweeterhead consider making a waitlist for SOLD OUT Exclusive statues?

xforce - Any update on Linda carter season 1 Wonder Woman second base and cape body ?

SludgesicleMan - What will Robin's tweeterhead exclusive be? Maybe switch out hands holding grappling hook.

chrismhk - Do you guys have the approx PO date for Starfire and Robin yet? I would love to know so I can better prepare my fund for them!

ComicJesus - I’m really just looking for updates on my most wanted statues: Captain Marvel, Mr. Miracle, and Big Barda. It would be totally cool if you made a Captain Marvel Jr. statue.

No1WonderFan - Is there any hope for Fury/Lyta (Earth 2 Wonder Woman's daughter)? OK, Huntress and, I think Power Girl, have been mentioned as possibilities to be made. Those 3 basically make up the second generation, Earth 2 Trinity. Would be nice to see her on a base matching Wonder Woman and Donna.

KaraFan - Any chance we will see a painted Gleek at NYCC?...or the Wonder Twins?

destrox76 - when making the penguin, have you thought about making penguin solders separately like bud and lou?

Rod Hadley - Any update on the base for kandor?

Chris Brookholt - What can we expect next for Elvira and when can we expect another preview for the next statue in the Batman ‘66 line?

Joel Keel - Any updates on the 60s penguin?

Andrew Calica - DC Super Powers Wonder Woman still on track to ship this month?

Louis Prizzi - More Elvira news PLEASE!!!

Jason Leonard - Chad and Debbie if Black Manta is done in the SP’s line will you do him in his classic blue with the yellow eyes?

Tim Norwood - Please give us an update on Penguin & King Tut in the Batman 66 Line. Also, who's the next Batman Classics piece and will it be this year? Thank you

Jason Smith- Any hints on your next IP? Last we heard it was a 70s/80s one.

Dan Barkhimer - When do you expect Penguin '66 to arrive? And can we please see King Tut soon? looking forward to the smaller stand for my '66 Joker when Penguin ships. Will you be doing any more of these? Perhaps for Batgirl? Thanks!

John Smith - It’s September, which means it’s practically Halloween, any news about this year’s Elvira ornament?

Ryan Kosowsky - Last update you sent had Kandor base shipping mid-month, are we still on track? How are things shaping up for shipping Superman; website still shows Q3?

Scott Smith - Elvira! Elvira! Elvira! “Burn the witch!” “We should have one of these every year!”

Francisco Javier Pérez Olivares - When will the official photos of Pennywise will go up?

David McKinnon - Can you provide an update on the BM66 line?

Eric Smith - Super Powers Wonder Woman...... have you had any contact with the studio/factory to get an accurate shipping date??

James Keaton - Any info on Wonder Twins?? Also what about a classic Planet Of The Apes line? Keep up the great work!!

James Keaton - Mr. Mxyzptlk?

Brian Glennon - Do we know a price on Pennywise yet? It’d be nice to have a better idea for budgeting purposes...

Sydni Patrick - Will Harley be available again any time soon? I saw she is currently out of stock on the website..

AlanJG1 - After seeing the Super Powers Black and Grey Batman at DragonCon, there has been concern that it would be a straight up repaint of the blue and grey repaint (except for the chest emblem). Can you confirm how it will be different than the blue and grey version (i.e.: switch outs). I love the blue and grey version and have pre-ordered it. I am looking for a reason to get both Thank you
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #25
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

A general summary. I’m sure I missed some things, but I think I hit all the important stuff.

Black & Grey Batman
Belt will be pouches (can’t do swap out belt).
EX Swap out hand/batarang
EX Shorter ears head and regular head. There will be a seam if there is a swap out head. Wants input from people about swap out heads/seams.
20th shown
25th On Sale

Robin
20th shown
25th On Sale
EX Swap out ‘modern’ head. Alex Ross ‘Justice’ style, pulled/slicked back
Normal Perez head.

Zatana
Top Hat Zatana is Chad’s favorite
They ‘could do’ both versions
Will there be a Perez Blue & White Zatana?
Will make a poll for input.

Outsiders
A lot like nocturna for sure, but maybe do the whole line at some point.

Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter
All in production.
Superman middle of October. (Kandor Base being painted alongside Superman Base)
Wonder Woman right after Superman.
Martian Manhunter end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

Justice Society
Tease will be next year.
Same scale as Super Powers.

Masters of the Universe
Can’t really say. Cross your fingers. Chad loves MotU and would love to do a ‘gazillion’ characters.
Nothing happening for sure right now, but things are happening behind the scenes.

Starfire
Won’t be painted up by NYCC.
Will be shown painted end of Octber.

Batvillains in Super Powers
Riddler and then in a few months ‘maybe’ Poison Ivy.

Batgirl
On preorder before the end of the year. Has to be perfect.
Purse can be used or not.

Super Powers preorders left for this year
Green Lantern (end October/ beginning November preorder)
Starfire
Wonder Twins
Batgirl

Legion of Superheros
Working on it now, but won’t be shown until next year.
“You won’t be sorry”

Flash Aquaman and Cyborg
Next year for sure so they can finish the JL and move on to other A and B list characters.

Wonder Twins Gleek
Won’t see them painted at NYCC, still being worked on.

Mxyzptlk and Kandor
Both being made.
Kandor will be here when Superman ships
Mxyzptlk will should be here soon.
Super small orders are hard to ‘slot in’ to production schedules.

Bane and Two Face etc…
Yes, they will be made. Super Powers is more an ‘umbrella name’, so characters outside of the SP will be made. It may be a while.
Manbat (sooner than later) and Ra’s Al Ghul etc….

Black Manta
Classic Blue with Yellow eyes would probably be a variant released at the ‘same time’ as the regular to keep down costs for us/them.

Harley
May need a variant or new one in future. Any new parts etc will be able to be purchased by original owners.

Darkseid
Standing with arms fold or behind him. They kind of want to do him on Throne. Let them know. Will probably do a poll.
Want to do a light up eyes, but also do a throw back to the toy with translucent red in the head (lightpiping) head as well for a nod to the toy.

66 line
King Tut is next. Take some time because he’s complicated. Wanting to get the 66 line knocked out to get it done.

Linda Carter Season 1
Probably December

Pennywise
Official photos Sept 27th.
On Sale October 4th
Over $300
1/5 Scale
Maybe 1990 version. Let them know.

Elvira
Ornament coming the end of the year. In Santa outfit.
Next year are 3 things, but can’t say except another ornament.
Won’t ever stop Elvira, it and she is too cool.

Coupon
They are keeping track and you’ll be able to use them.
May do an end of the year “you have this much in coupons..”
Rethinking physical coupon and maybe switch to email code.

New Website
Will launch by the end of the year.

Waitlist
Probably no formal one, but can email Debbie. They don’t make many extras.

New/Old IP
Stuff is being worked on. Kimba making a comeback next year. No Classic Planet of the Apes (already have too many things to work on)

Next Live Show
Probably the 18th to show the Batman/Robin.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:39 PM   #26
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

Dang. He didn't answer regarding Fury.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:43 PM   #27
Gothamite
Phoenix

Glad to see that Batgirl's purse is removable.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #28
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Thanks for the summary, Mister J.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #29
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Justice Society? Yes please!

I hope Flash and Darkseid come soon as well.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #30
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
Thanks for the summary, Mister J.
You're welcome. Looks like we have a lot to look forward to. I'm glad WW/Supes/MM will be here over the next couple of months.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote