Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches > Tony Perna

Old 05-26-2017, 06:43 PM   #71
Rogue
I wear the pants around here
Producer

This promo card art was created by artist Lynne Anderson. This is the fifth and final promo card for our upcoming Elementals trading card set.

This promo card will be included with every order of the Elementals packs and sets. Each order of 12 packs will receive 2 of these promo cards and every order of 1 to 4 sets will receive one.

There will also be 30 metal variants (in plain finish) randomly inserted for free in 30 orders. Good luck to anyone who pulls one.

There will also be 25 metal variants (in silver finish) available for sale during the presale as well. Contact us if interested at tmontana@sympatico.ca

www.lynneanderson.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/lynne.anderson.12

Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:30 PM   #72
Rogue
Producer

We just received our newest copy of the Non-Sport Update Magazine (Volume 28 No.3). This issue features a cool article about our Elementals set.

There is also a very cool article on the previous page for Braiiinz! upcoming trading card set Make Believe too.

This is an awesome issue! You have to check it out.

Old 06-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #73
Rogue
Producer

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Tony's father has passed away today.

We were hoping to mail the Elementals sets during the week of June 12th, but unfortunately they will be shipped the week of June 19th.