Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 08-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #31
The Batfan
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaMiniBust View Post
Eeeyikes! Well...first off Good Morning everyone. Its about 5am...and quite truthfully (as you can check via logins lol) this is the first time I have seen all of these posts. Huge Thanks to Walt and Yosu...they hit me up via my emails.

My profound apologies...as well as thanks...for your amazing patience. My hiatus was a quite literal one...and aside from emails, my main website, and the occasional facebook check (incidentally carte blanche permission to add to stalk me from now on lol). In addition to my new work duties I was transferred to a new location, to increase sales and promote graphics...(irony eh what?)

I do return with excellent news however, the first of which being that my father is finally starting to recover having received a CPAP machine for breathing at night. Severe Apnea that lead to poor recovery in addition to his condition. My new work is 40 hours a week...so kinda sucks..lol. But I'm happy to say that everything is coming back together. I'm able to get back into my artwork in addition to returning to the comic world.

So...Batfan and Ril...

Bats as you know I have no idea what happened to the card...but I've drawn one quite some time ago; but I'm guessing I've never posted. Allow me to do so. Ril and Bats...I've actually had these sitting in my file drawer for awhile.
I'll be mailing these courtesy of my new employ along with gratus copies of my artbook..(Pocket book of minis). Over 60 minis, and a bonus comic art section...along with a free sketch in the back)

(i went a bit more organic on this...less rigid and exact on the logo...bit more accurate to actual cover for face.)

and ril

Other announcements...I have a piece to be published in a Harvey Award Winning Comic book from Image comics coming up, as well having my second artbook be printed as we speak...to be available at Baltimore Comic Con next week. Other than that after work tomorrow I begin my 12 hour drive to Wizard World Chicago along with a good chum Tim Dzon (former Avengers West Coast inker) to the fun zone. If you're there...love to see ya. Im actually in one of the main artist alley rows too.

Oh and of course...anyone who doesn't have it...my email is jc_pawz@yahoo.com
same for facebook and of course I offer my phone number upon request. I try to be sociable these days lol.
Josh

everything looks great I dig the card and the new take on the cover. I am so glad you dad is doing better and looks like things are moving up for you
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #32
The Batfan
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

josh
got the stuff today hope all goes better with your family
The Batfan is offline   Reply With Quote