Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 04:23 PM   #2351
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Hi, will you be sending invoice for Rambo also for those that are on a payment plan?
Old 05-27-2017, 09:30 AM   #2352
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Yes. Also when the new site goes up we would like to switch everyone over from PayPal to CC so people on payment plans don't have to worry about remembering to log into PayPal to pay. It will be automatic.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:03 AM   #2353
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Yes. Also when the new site goes up we would like to switch everyone over from PayPal to CC so people on payment plans don't have to worry about remembering to log into PayPal to pay. It will be automatic.
Will PayPal still be available as a payment option? May not work for some, but for others it does.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:12 AM   #2354
sababun

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Just saw that you guys started to ship Sub-Zero - and still no sign of my Scorpion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. By now, all who have sent a shipping payment before May have been shipped. The remaining will ship very soon. (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sababun View Post
Hi Rebecca,
I have sent the payment for Scorpion before May but i haven't recevied a tracking number
I hope all is ok.
Quote:
Hi red_ant, can you verify about it? Really thanks.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:50 PM   #2355
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
I depend on Paypal because i don't have a credit card.
If Paypal option is removed i need to think about what to do with the remaining statues....
Old 05-27-2017, 02:24 PM   #2356
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
I will still like to keep paypal as option .Cause a lot of spendng cash come from sales on paypal.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:30 PM   #2357
Thegameman2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I will still like to keep paypal as option .Cause a lot of spendng cash come from sales on paypal.
Yea me too. And to be honest my paypal credit offers 6 months no interest on certain dollar amounts. This is helpful because some months i don't order anything but other months it feels like something every week. PayPal gives me a lot of flexibility.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:16 PM   #2358
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sababun View Post
Hi red_ant, can you verify about it? Really thanks.
Pm me your email address and I'll check. Last list I saw had 22 scorpions left to ship that were all May.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:20 PM   #2359
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjj1987 View Post
I depend on Paypal because i don't have a credit card.
If Paypal option is removed i need to think about what to do with the remaining statues....
I believe the new system will also take echeck (bank account) so you should still be covered. Would that work for you? I want to make sure we cover all basis.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:24 PM   #2360
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
Yea me too. And to be honest my paypal credit offers 6 months no interest on certain dollar amounts. This is helpful because some months i don't order anything but other months it feels like something every week. PayPal gives me a lot of flexibility.
We'll probably still take paypal for in stock items. But, maybe not payment plans. Still researching. For example, SS take PayPal for in stock but not pre-orders. But, we will weigh ALL options. One of the biggest things slowing down customer service is chasing down payments. So we need to automate some so we can free them up to respond quicker to customers. I hope that makes sense.
Closed Thread