Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-24-2019, 12:44 PM   #11
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

My day 1 games are always physical copies. I'm old school that way and like to buy tangible objects (including music, books, etc.) but I go digital when there are those online sales
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:31 AM   #12
danham
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Ok first off let me say that I love a lot of Ubisoft's games .
What I am getting Sick and tired of is that they have been putting the games on sale way to fast..so loyal gamers of theirs are getting screwed..case in point
I purchased Assassin's Creed Odyssey when it came out..little more than a month later it was 50-60% off. Than this past month Far Cry New Dawn is released...today 50% off. WTF!?
Look I like when games are on sale, but when games people know and love like these two franchises, can you please give it 6 months before screwing us over..or at least offer some really good content you will only get with a pre-order...not just skins.

I will say this in closing, Far Cry was the last game I'll buy from them on launch... was going to get the Division 2, but I'll wait until next month.
Hi there. I know what are you talking about and it is really disappointing. I am a big fan of Ubisoft games but I also don't like that. Probably we should write something on their official forum or else?
danham is offline   Reply With Quote