Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 11-15-2019, 10:45 AM   #71
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiradical View Post
Anyone know of some good display cases for Blizzard's statues? I 'm looking for something exactly like a Besta. Unfortunately, Illidan, Kerrigan, and now this one are slightly too tall to fit because of their wings and it's annoying...
Illidan won't fit? I had him displayed in a Besta for a while.

EDIT: I knew I posted a pic a while back.

Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:17 AM   #72
tiradical
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Illidan won't fit? I had him displayed in a Besta for a while.

EDIT: I knew I posted a pic a while back.
Yeah, I remember your photo from the Illidan thread and trying to figure out how your Bestas gave so much clearance. Here's what mine looks like. That wing
barely scrapes the top trying to push it in. And forget about fitting Kerrigan in. Looking at it again, it looks like you have a rectangular Besta with a thinner shelf separating the top compartment. I've been using the smaller square Bestas that have a thicker base I think.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	besta.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	126953  
tiradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:46 PM   #73
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Yeah, I remember your photo from the Illidan thread and trying to figure out how your Bestas gave so much clearance. Here's what mine looks like. That wing
barely scrapes the top trying to push it in. And forget about fitting Kerrigan in. Looking at it again, it looks like you have a rectangular Besta with a thinner shelf separating the top compartment. I've been using the smaller square Bestas that have a thicker base I think.
Yeah, I was using the $75 Besta frame in that pic. Measurements are 23 5/8 x 15 3/4 x 50 3/8.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:12 PM   #74
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Anyone know of some good display cases for Blizzard's statues? I 'm looking for something exactly like a Besta. Unfortunately, Illidan, Kerrigan, and now this one are slightly too tall to fit because of their wings and it's annoying...

Ikea Pax no problem
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #75
Halcyon
New Republic

Statueforum friends in USA/Canada;

Blizzard GearStore has all the 1/5 statues (except grommash) back in stock right now.
Also get automatically 15%off at checkout when signing up for newsletter first (lower right corner at main page).
(ps. The 20% banner code doesn't apply to statues)

EU store only has Diablo and Sylvanas.
Don't know why there is always such big diff in statue pricing between US and EU (while made in China/Singapore). Lilith is 563euro at our store and the discount is only 10%. Shipping date is later too around september.
At lower US price plus extra 15% discount, I would have ordered today. Going to wait two weeks, but guess black friday would not change anything to PO Lilith.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:51 PM   #76
Halcyon
New Republic

Discription of materials used for the Lilith statue: Polyresin/ PVC / ABS !

Do you think they will use more plastics in this one than the earlier blizzard statues?
Bcs the 100% Polyresin was not true either.
Looking at the Lilith I think, the wings (see through)and the lower arms with the thin robe around elbows are prob made from pvc/abs.
Really hope less plastics as possible, bcs in my opinion it brings the statue feel down and often has colour differences between these materials.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 10:15 AM   #77
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Statueforum friends in USA/Canada;

Blizzard GearStore has all the 1/5 statues (except grommash) back in stock right now.
Also get automatically 15%off at checkout when signing up for newsletter first (lower right corner at main page).
(ps. The 20% banner code doesn't apply to statues)

EU store only has Diablo and Sylvanas.
Don't know why there is always such big diff in statue pricing between US and EU (while made in China/Singapore). Lilith is 563euro at our store and the discount is only 10%. Shipping date is later too around september.
At 453euro and same 15% discount, I would have ordered today. Going to wait two weeks, but guess black friday would not change anything to PO Lilith.
Also they will charge you full , even if its PO. I have ordered Lilith with 10% discount
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 01:02 AM   #78
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

My Lilith delayed till october
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:48 PM   #79
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
Same with me
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:59 PM   #80
OpticBlast
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
Make sure to confirm you would like to keep your order open or if you would like to cancel. If they do not receive a response by June 24, 2020, they will cancel and refund your purchase.
OpticBlast is offline   Reply With Quote