Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-26-2020, 05:55 PM   #1
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Sleeping Beauty Grand Jester Maleficent Limited Edition Statue BY ENESCO, LLC

She looks great, but not sure of the end results. I'm crossing my fingers that we get very close if not, just like what you see in these here pictures
The green looking flames are not attach to her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	173856c2-e8c3-407e-8feb-5937cef47ee1.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	128814

Name:	99b9574207d645899a7dc017ce4de3b2xl.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	128815

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	10
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	128816

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	128817
omigeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 06:35 PM   #2
ETW_Curator
Mephisto

Hello, did anyone else receive theirs? I received mine today (pre-ordered from Enesco before they sold out of the first run) and it is amazing, but does not have a Certificate -- as is written in the product description. The DC statues all had certificates, but that is a different licence, so I am trying to determine if these do or don't, and whether mine is missing it, or not. Any input from a fellow collector who also has this in-hand would be fantastic. I have also asked Enesco CS but they said since they sold out, they do not have others to check. I have asked them to liaison with the factory to confirm (and get a matching # replacement sent to me if so) but that may be a longshot, and thought maybe someone here has one in-hand and can let me know whether they have a Certificate included (or not) so I know if I need to pursue this further with Enesco CS. Thanks in advance!
ETW_Curator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 11:18 AM   #3
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

If you want a Maleficent statue search for WDCC Maleficent on eBay. Walt Disney Collectors Club, They are the Bowen’s of Disney. My daughter collects them and their movie accuracy is just uncanny.
Old 01-28-2021, 09:36 PM   #4
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETW_Curator View Post
Hello, did anyone else receive theirs? I received mine today (pre-ordered from Enesco before they sold out of the first run) and it is amazing, but does not have a Certificate -- as is written in the product description. The DC statues all had certificates, but that is a different licence, so I am trying to determine if these do or don't, and whether mine is missing it, or not. Any input from a fellow collector who also has this in-hand would be fantastic. I have also asked Enesco CS but they said since they sold out, they do not have others to check. I have asked them to liaison with the factory to confirm (and get a matching # replacement sent to me if so) but that may be a longshot, and thought maybe someone here has one in-hand and can let me know whether they have a Certificate included (or not) so I know if I need to pursue this further with Enesco CS. Thanks in advance!
Hmmm good question but I don't think she does. Did you try checking out YouTube to see if it's shown?

Enesco's website doesn't indicate that it does either.
https://shop.enesco.com/collections/...-jester-studio
Old 01-29-2021, 10:53 AM   #5
ETW_Curator
Mephisto

I was able to confirm with Enesco directly that no certificates are included in their Disney Grand Jester series.

I've since added a Featured Exhibit to my Maleficent & Disney Villains collection website if you want to check out my own studio photos including views from all angles, close-ups packaging etc...

https://experiencethemistress.com/ex...ue-maleficent/
Old 01-29-2021, 10:59 AM   #6
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
I was able to confirm with Enesco directly that no certificates are included in their Disney Grand Jester series.

I've since added a Featured Exhibit to my Maleficent & Disney Villains collection website if you want to check out my own studio photos including views from all angles, close-ups packaging etc...

https://experiencethemistress.com/ex...ue-maleficent/
Wow nicely done ETW. I love!! the "Hasbro Disney Princess: Comics ‘Royal Rivals’ Mini Figures" to funny
Old 01-29-2021, 11:04 AM   #7
ETW_Curator
Mephisto

Thanks! I am working on an Exhibit for that set, too. The designs are so cute. I am trying to "ween off" of cheaper toys in my collecting overall, but they were too adorable to pass up! And Villains are so scarce in the toy aisle anymore... so I had to support the line.
Old 01-29-2021, 11:08 AM   #8
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Thanks! I am working on an Exhibit for that set, too. The designs are so cute. I am trying to "ween off" of cheaper toys in my collecting overall, but they were too adorable to pass up! And Villains are so scarce in the toy aisle anymore... so I had to support the line.
Have you seen the Elvira they have on preorder?
The proto does look nice but not sure of the end results on it
Old 08-20-2021, 02:45 PM   #9
ETW_Curator
Mephisto

Yes, she is amazing and I just ordered her. My only criticism is they didn't include the pointed "lashes" she draws on as part of her upper eyelid makeup. But many statues don't include this detail and stylize the look with just a bold black shape. This one seems to have captured her overall likeness quite well, so I am hopeful for it in person!