Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-27-2020, 01:04 PM   #321
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:13 PM   #322
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
It's set up a bit weird. The statue is actually $275. Sot the $250 price showing is with the $25 full pay off. If you do the payment plan it's the full price of $275
OK, it's set up kind of in reverse. Totally forgot these are usually $275. Thanks.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:12 PM   #323
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
That makes sense with the 10% fee added to the payment plan. It's just not worded clearly that full pay gets the $25 discount.
Yeah, it's another one of those weird things that makes things more difficult than it should be. It's something that should be clearly identified on the listing. There is still too much of a reliance on Facebook and these forums to fill in the blanks. Instead of just having it be clear on the site, Chad and Vicki will now likely have to field customer service complaints surrounding the discount. I get that the discount and payment plan were rushed in, but at some point I hope this kinda stuff stops for Tweeterhead's sake.

It should really look like the attached (from Spec Fiction).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	payment_options.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	128830  
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:55 AM   #324
AlexT

BA EX ordered
Old 02-28-2020, 11:37 AM   #325
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Definitely getting this and Shazam.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:47 AM   #326
MapleDonut
Justice League

They will look fantastic together.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:40 PM   #327
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
This is retaining the term "Exclusive" while not being "exclusive"? Maybe "Deluxe" would have been more appropriate. That is the kind of thing that is just going to cause confusion for anyone that isn't following this stuff on FB Live (which I would imagine is almost every other customer) and finds out later the "EX" was sold elsewhere.
I guess I totally misunderstood his FB Live video since the e-mail I saw specifically says the EX IS really a TH exclusive. Not sure where I got that it wasn't. That makes more sense, although I also recall Chad saying he could only move forward if a certain number were ordered, which kinda makes me hesitate (which I know makes me part of the problem).
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 07:17 AM   #328
AlexT

Quote:
I guess I totally misunderstood his FB Live video since the e-mail I saw specifically says the EX IS really a TH exclusive. Not sure where I got that it wasn't. That makes more sense, although I also recall Chad saying he could only move forward if a certain number were ordered, which kinda makes me hesitate (which I know makes me part of the problem).
If he doesn’t get made I’m personally blaming you for it (jk).
Old 02-29-2020, 07:26 AM   #329
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:
My read is that initially he only planned to sell BA through TH only but then decided to make the reg edition available to 3rd party merchants. He is taking EX orders with the screaming head on his site but he will have to hit a certain number of EX POs to go into production with the EX. The reg edition is happening regardless.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 07:38 AM   #330
AlexT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
My read is that initially he only planned to sell BA through TH only but then decided to make the reg edition available to 3rd party merchants. He is taking EX orders with the screaming head on his site but he will have to hit a certain number of EX POs to go into production with the EX. The reg edition is happening regardless.
That’s my understanding, however I love the EX. I’m picturing him displayed behind Shazam!, Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. Fingers crossed that all of them will get made at some point.