Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-04-2019, 07:36 PM   #371
Lemmiwinkles
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The full diorama arrived at Chronicle Collectibles today. Looks like you’ll be receiving yours soon if you ordered from there;

Lemmiwinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:10 PM   #372
MikemBHD

Hope theres a diorama
MikemBHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:39 PM   #373
Shoo
Hercules

Brazilian video tour on YouTube. Search for "#ccxp19 - Iron Studios" and skip to 7'44.

No dilophosaurus diorama... yet.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:28 AM   #374
Lemmiwinkles

A lot of people are commenting on the dilophosaurus 1/10 that’s on display having a “boring pose” (Compared to Chronicle Collectibles and Prime 1’s statues) but I’ve just realised it’s the exact pose when it attacks Nedry with the venom on the mud hill.

It’s looking like a Nedry/Jeep diorama is likely.

rjszar; hope you receive your t.rex attack diorama today!
Old 12-06-2019, 11:43 AM   #375
MikemBHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmiwinkles View Post
A lot of people are commenting on the dilophosaurus 1/10 that’s on display having a “boring pose” (Compared to Chronicle Collectibles and Prime 1’s statues) but I’ve just realised it’s the exact pose when it attacks Nedry with the venom on the mud hill.

It’s looking like a Nedry/Jeep diorama is likely.

rjszar; hope you receive your t.rex attack diorama today!
But nothings been said if there is a diorama for the dilo
MikemBHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #376
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I walked into my garage and outside the window in the driveway was a literal MOUNTAIN of boxes. It startled me at first because I had just been in there five minutes earlier to get something. I was stunned at the shear volume of stuff sitting there. It must have taken up half the truck. They stacked three boxes on top of each other undoubtedly to make sure I saw them from a mile away. For those who ordered the whole set, like me, you might be asking yourself, "What have I done?"
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:26 PM   #377
Lemmiwinkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
I walked into my garage and outside the window in the driveway was a literal MOUNTAIN of boxes. It startled me at first because I had just been in there five minutes earlier to get something. I was stunned at the shear volume of stuff sitting there. It must have taken up half the truck. They stacked three boxes on top of each other undoubtedly to make sure I saw them from a mile away. For those who ordered the whole set, like me, you might be asking yourself, "What have I done?"
What do you think of it?

Hope you took some photos
Old 12-09-2019, 06:36 PM   #378
statuestudy
Frackin!

US customer here. I received my set from Chroncile. The base on set A (cars & Kids was numbered 322/456, the box just had a 322 written on it, however the T-rex from set A had no markings and the box had 289 written on it. Both boxes for set B were marked 320 and the base was 320/384.
Does anyone's A and B set numbers match? Do your set A numbers not match?

I found the art print that was included with set B (saw it when I lifted the lid on one of the boxes on top of the Styrafoam) but not the art card that was suppoed to be included with set A. Does anyone know where the card for set A is? Was it included with the T-Rex or the car and kids? Where in the box was it located?

Thanks
statuestudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 06:42 PM   #379
rjszar

Quote:
Originally Posted by statuestudy View Post
US customer here. I received my set from Chroncile. The base on set A (cars & Kids was numbered 322/456, the box just had a 322 written on it, however the T-rex from set A had no markings and the box had 289 written on it. Both boxes for set B were marked 320 and the base was 320/384.
Does anyone's A and B set numbers match? Do your set A numbers not match?

I found the art print that was included with set B (saw it when I lifted the lid on one of the boxes on top of the Styrafoam) but not the art card that was suppoed to be included with set A. Does anyone know where the card for set A is? Was it included with the T-Rex or the car and kids? Where in the box was it located?

Thanks
My numbers did not match either. I doubt anyone's will. When we ordered, it wasn't one big total set, it was Set A plus Set B with a discount for ordering both.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:44 PM   #380
rjszar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmiwinkles View Post
What do you think of it?

Hope you took some photos
I haven't even opened one of the boxes yet. I do need to check for breakage, but i need some free time, which I have very little of right now. I hope to open the T-rex box in the next day or two at least.