Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 02-13-2020, 02:27 AM   #461
wayne-m0
The Spirit

nope mine was around that and I am in the UK also.
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:31 AM   #462
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
must have been more. it is 2.5 k retail. before takes and shippign.
It’s 2.5 dollars retail. We are in the U.K so it’s converted to pounds.
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:41 AM   #463
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Hi Ninner mate, ok looks like you worked out where to put the accessories mate and looks great close up on the maps etc by the damaged vehicle. Any chance u can do some more close ups mate on any other accessory bits u have placed in your diorama. There are no set up instructions so once mine is repaired, ill likely copy how u have set up yours mate as it looks awesome. So sticker placement etc etc. Did you get the nice card in the black envelope too with the diorama drawing on it. No other cert of authenticity sadly but that's a nice touch. I just have this bag of stuff to add to the diorama and no idea where it all goes lol so yours is a great guide mate for me to set up once I get the few pieces damaged repaired. Ill live with my damage and main thing the T Rex is fine which was so good. Have you gone for the other grail mate the 1/5th scale T Rex coming from Chronicle?????? I have mind on order from US so if u don't have one mate and ever in my area you are welcome to come and see it buddy
Old 02-13-2020, 02:55 AM   #464
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Hi Ninner mate, ok looks like you worked out where to put the accessories mate and looks great close up on the maps etc by the damaged vehicle. Any chance u can do some more close ups mate on any other accessory bits u have placed in your diorama. There are no set up instructions so once mine is repaired, ill likely copy how u have set up yours mate as it looks awesome. So sticker placement etc etc. Did you get the nice card in the black envelope too with the diorama drawing on it. No other cert of authenticity sadly but that's a nice touch. I just have this bag of stuff to add to the diorama and no idea where it all goes lol so yours is a great guide mate for me to set up once I get the few pieces damaged repaired. Ill live with my damage and main thing the T Rex is fine which was so good. Have you gone for the other grail mate the 1/5th scale T Rex coming from Chronicle?????? I have mind on order from US so if u don't have one mate and ever in my area you are welcome to come and see it buddy
Hi mate, no I didn’t order the CC 1/5 rex. I’m sure it’s an impressive piece in person but I generally avoid CC stuff just because I think their paint jobs are always lacking, especially their T.rexes! Yes I got the drawing too, nice little extra included. I’m going to spend some time on the weekend styling the fence wires and the foliage behind. Then I will take a bunch of pics. And thanks for the offer, I’d be interested to see the 1/5 rex in person.
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:11 AM   #465
karauak
Fantastic Four

I paid for diorama 3500€ (whit all)
karauak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:20 AM   #466
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninner View Post
Hi mate, no I didn’t order the CC 1/5 rex. I’m sure it’s an impressive piece in person but I generally avoid CC stuff just because I think their paint jobs are always lacking, especially their T.rexes! Yes I got the drawing too, nice little extra included. I’m going to spend some time on the weekend styling the fence wires and the foliage behind. Then I will take a bunch of pics. And thanks for the offer, I’d be interested to see the 1/5 rex in person.
Sweet look forward to the pics mate ill follow your lead on that. Yes the CC will see how the T-Rex comes out but I have an artist who could add some extra magic touches to it. My missus doesn't know its coming yet, she is gonna have my balls lol, and welcome to view
Old 02-13-2020, 04:50 PM   #467
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

So around 3k is right then, that's what it has been selling for from European retailers. So you don't get it cheaper by ordering direct, that's good to know. But if I want Set A at this point, looks like the only place that has it available to order is Iron Studios website anyway.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:53 PM   #468
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninner View Post
Mine arrived this week! Absolutely stunning piece! Those people who are on the fence about this, I’d say GET IT! ...It’s enormous and none of the photos I’ve seen do it any justice. It has such presence, when you walk in the room it doesn’t just catch your attention, it demands it! Only one part damaged, which was the top of one of the electric fence posts. I have asked Iron studios if they will replace the post, yet to receive a reply. I know many people have simply glued it back on but I think for the amount I paid for this, I want everything to be perfect. ...But Rex and jeeps were in perfect condition and I’m in the UK so it has travelled a long way! But honestly guys if you are a big JP fan and you have the money, this one is a must have! You won’t regret it. It’s by far the most impressive JP piece I’ve ever seen.
Congrats on the piece, I knew you'd love it. You were one of the lucky ones with only one item damaged.
Enjoy.....
Are you also going to get the other diorama's from IS.
I can't resist, they are all from my favourite parts of the movie....
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:04 PM   #469
Shoo
Hercules

Waiting for mine to ship soon.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:48 PM   #470
Vader
Ghost

what's the shipping from sideshow?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote