Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 12-07-2017, 09:10 AM   #161
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

I got my Balrog in just a couple days. Didn't expect it so fast. Still haven't opened it yet though, so fingers crossed.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:11 AM   #162
travis
A.I.M.

MoS arrives today
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:12 AM   #163
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I got my Balrog in just a couple days. Didn't expect it so fast. Still haven't opened it yet though, so fingers crossed.
GL man and gratz
Old 12-07-2017, 10:40 AM   #164
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Received a response from Weta regarding my War Troll. Looks like I have to open another ticket because they prematurely closed my initial one. All that despite having shipped it back already. Figured I’d share the reply given most of it seems to be an automated generalized response that applies to most inquiries...
I got the same email. I opened another ticket and got an email.....THEY are shipping out my new War Troll.....I emailed back and said we talked about this and I wanted a refund. Sneaky, I'm totally floored by the lack of CS on this. I'll send that one back too.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:42 AM   #165
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I got the same email. I opened another ticket and got an email.....THEY are shipping out my new War Troll.....I emailed back and said we talked about this and I wanted a refund. Sneaky, I'm totally floored by the lack of CS on this. I'll send that one back too.
That is unbelievable bro...holy crap...damn
Old 12-07-2017, 11:10 AM   #166
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
HB did they pay for your return shipping?...I think we all got the same reply back yesterday...I got the same generic message
They paid for return shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Seriously? That's nuts! I'm opening up a case today for Ori and re-opening my War Troll case. They better not send me another Troll like they did with you.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #167
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I just got a reply to mine email to them.

They too closed it early.

Their follow up email mentioned they accidentally closed it early and that they were behind due to all the tickets coming in during the Black Friday Sale.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:13 PM   #168
pinkxter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

ARGH! just when i was complimenting this piece i decided to inspect it closer and the damn chin is nicked off, like polystone/etc. underneath the chin area is gone in chunk, i didn't see that piece in that box.
pinkxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:51 PM   #169
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

My ticket concerning the return of my War Troll was bumped as well. Right after their response on how to fix the problem with the excessively long foot pin. They recommended I heat the pin with a blow dryer then carefully sand down the pin using sandpaper.

I recommended they not ship 1K statue before actually inspecting them. Then I kindly informed them it's not my job to fix their QC issues.

I think it safe to say the only thing Weta isn't doing with the additional money they're taking in due to their recent price hikes is spending it on expanding their CS Dept.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:15 PM   #170
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

If they wanted to give a 10-20% discount for me to attempt a fix on a piece I'd consider it. That said I'd still be concerned at the possibility of only making the problem worse. Like you though I don't think it's something I should even have to deal with in the first place, especially given what we're paying.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote