Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 01-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #61
The Dark Side
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I was making an attempt to use non-offensive language.
After all, this is a PG rated audience.

P.S. Surely, there's some Star Wars officionado out there that could answer.
RS, I think you'll find that Lucas wouldn't allow anything kind of medium to suggest anything like this. Lucas is a man that will sue anything dealing with Star Wars even if it means they lose money in doing so.
The Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #62
Brru
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
It's clear that Jabba liked humanoid women... Is there anything in the Star Wars literature to suggest that he was able to mate with them in any way? As odd as this might sound, does Jabba have any functional bodyparts that might be compatible with the carbon based humanoid fornicating process?
Its my understanding from the hutt war books (cant think of the name) that they can't. Jabba just liked women because it was "good for business". The more women he could force to do things for his clients then the more clients he would get to stay at his palace. Which means that he can keep an eye on them and get more information about other business arrangements.
Brru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #63
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Side View Post
The Slave Leia statue sold in 2007 isn't, the new Slave Leia Accessory Pack which comes out later this year will be.
I know, but it seems that people are complaining about it being an "accessory pack" instead of it not being one, when it just doesnt make any sense to me at all, because it provides you a Leia in scale to Jabba.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:27 PM   #64
badhulk
Nightwing

awsome
badhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #65
KCLasse
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

This + the Rancor = the best GG until now ?
KCLasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #66
Conan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I thought the small guy behind jabbas tail had a giant leef to fan jabba.SO his hands are just empty
Conan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #67
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Quote:
It's clear that Jabba liked humanoid women... Is there anything in the Star Wars literature to suggest that he was able to mate with them in any way? As odd as this might sound, does Jabba have any functional bodyparts that might be compatible with the carbon based humanoid fornicating process?

There is definetly some sexual undertones between Jabba and Oola, before she get fed to the Rancor Jabba wanted some Oola lovin, Oola refused then she became Rancor food.

Also Jabba and Leia the scene where Leia get introduced to Jabba and he wiggles his tongue and licks leia's face or the scene where Jabba pulls Leia's chain and she lands on his belly... Or is it chest and say something like "In Time you will lean to appreciate me".

If he can't have intercourse with a woman I'm sure he plays with them... Maybe with his tongue and a lot of groping.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote