Sailor Moon

I preferred clone wars, but I have no quarrels with he who liked rebels more
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:14 PM   #62
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
No, the mythos line is 1/5 scale. This is 1/4 scale.

Despite the difference in scale, I hope SSC uses the same style of sculpt for Ahsoka as Ventress.
Yeah, shame really. I wonder why they made Ventress first. Out of all these Mythos pieces she must be by far the least known one. Ahsoka has been a fan-favourite for a long time now. Her successful jump to live-action only reinforced that fandom. Anyway, ES is huge with no EX, so I'll just keep it on my wishlist for the day when a cool companion piece like Ahsoka rolls around - assuming SS does not abandon the line.
Ralek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:21 PM   #63
geekjosh
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralek View Post
Yeah, shame really. I wonder why they made Ventress first. Out of all these Mythos pieces she must be by far the least known one. Ahsoka has been a fan-favourite for a long time now. Her successful jump to live-action only reinforced that fandom. Anyway, ES is huge with no EX, so I'll just keep it on my wishlist for the day when a cool companion piece like Ahsoka rolls around - assuming SS does not abandon the line.
I don't know why they chose Ventress either, but I'm SO glad they did.

I love her character, and I immediately sold SS's original PF they did for her when this was announced.

She's not my favorite Star Wars character, but she is probably in my top 10 and she just does NOT get any merch or focus in media. So when she does, I'm always sure to take notice.

Just got back from Galaxy's Edge in Disney World a couple weeks ago. Had to pick up her saber for sure. Not sure why they didn't sell hers as a set like they do Ahsoka's but it is what it is.

No that the Ahsoka PF has been announced (and assuming it turns out well) the only other 3 Star Wars statues I'd flip my ---- if they made would be Thrawn, Revan, and HK-47. All my Star Wars statue dreams would be fulfilled if we got those 3 lol.

geekjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:25 PM   #64
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Well Ashoka is for the Mando 1/4th line, so i can only guess that Ashoka will get a second piece later to go with the mythos line ?

I don't collect star wars ventress looks amazing to me, but the 1/4th mando line seems to be luke warm judging from feedback on here and fb forums.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:28 PM   #65
Augen
Metal Men

Honestly even if it is Mandalorian version, if they can't get Dawson likeness I'd be fine with stylized portrait. Their Rogue and Red Sonja are perfection to me so if I got that standard I would be ecstatic with that.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:36 PM   #66
geekjosh
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Well Ashoka is for the Mando 1/4th line, so i can only guess that Ashoka will get a second piece later to go with the mythos line ?

I don't collect star wars ventress looks amazing to me, but the 1/4th mando line seems to be luke warm judging from feedback on here and fb forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Honestly even if it is Mandalorian version, if they can't get Dawson likeness I'd be fine with stylized portrait. Their Rogue and Red Sonja are perfection to me so if I got that standard I would be ecstatic with that.
Isn't the speculation that this isn't part of the Mando line and it's own stylized version? Last I heard, people were thinking it was based of her Rebels appearance due to SS using the #Rebels tag on their Instagram post about it.
Old 01-15-2021, 04:44 PM   #67
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekjosh View Post
Isn't the speculation that this isn't part of the Mando line and it's own stylized version? Last I heard, people were thinking it was based of her Rebels appearance due to SS using the #Rebels tag on their Instagram post about it.
It's all speculation at this point.

Also, fix my VCR you hack fraud!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:58 PM   #68
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
exactly how i feel, i would prefer a non-mando version but would be perfectly fine with a dawson portrait as well
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 05:30 PM   #69
geekjosh
Frackin!

Quote:
It's all speculation at this point.

Also, fix my VCR you hack fraud!
Ohhhhh uhhhhh...right away Mr. Plinkett! Jay and I will get your VCR fixed up real quick so you can watch your Night Court tapes, but first we have to take our mandatory break. It's union rules.

Jay have you seen [Insert recent film here]?
Old 01-17-2021, 02:41 PM   #70
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

A Mythos Ahsoka statue was a completely missed opportunity.

This upcoming PF betting niw have a boring static museum pose.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote