Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-15-2016, 02:37 AM   #41
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

No problem, it doesn't drop for another 5 weeks so plenty of time to prepare a build or two.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:02 AM   #42
damienjakk

New lore video from VaatiVidya. He's had the best lore videos IMO and this new one on Anri and Horace is really good. If you have an interest in Souls lore I highly suggest starting with his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs5fNUKn08c
Old 09-15-2016, 09:02 AM   #43
Y3E
Gen 13

I don't really want to start a new build, at the beginning again but I guess I will have to. I will ask a friend to help me and will pass him armour, weapons and goodies from my current character, and then have him pass it to my new character. As much as I like this game, it became boring playing through it a 3rd time, so I don't want to go through everything and every place just to get the things I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
New lore video from VaatiVidya. He's had the best lore videos IMO and this new one on Anri and Horace is really good. If you have an interest in Souls lore I highly suggest starting with his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs5fNUKn08c

I didn't know there was more than one storyline to Anri/Horace story. Thanks for the link damienjakk
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 03:17 PM   #44
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Pretty much all of the NPCs have their little stories.

Anri, Horace, The dude with the shell on his back, the lady that appears after he dies. They are all tied together and can play out differently depending on the steps taken.
You can have options that branch. Kill horace or not. Tell Anri about horace or not. Talk to anri in the church or not. Kill the guy hidden in the church or not.

The Onion dude and ... Patches and the little thief you first rescue are tied.
Getting Onion dudes armor back will allow you to save him from the well, which will allow you to summon him for the Yhorme fight.

The other maiden you find in jail, the guy guarding her are tied...i think the fire maiden also.
Finding/giving her eyes can turn her into a new fire maiden.

There are a few people that sell magic stuff you can find. If you buy too much of "dark" magic from one, another might not sell anything else to you for example.

I know depending on what you do, the other guy that shows up at fireshrine in the beginning changes as well as a lady dressing in white armor sort of.

Some only stay if you use them to fight a boss. Some will only be able to be summon for help if you did something specific, etc.

Sadly DS3 tells you none of this ahead of time and all needs to be figured out...or read online.
If you dont speak or do something at the right point in time, you can easily break the chains and have to restart/retry to get them correct.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 03:28 PM   #45
Y3E
Gen 13

Yeah, figured out Siegfried (Onion dude) and had him help with Yhorn the Giant. Yoel with the hollowing and when he dies Yuria shows up and offers you goodies for sale, like the red energy shield.

I thought you could get the guy who watches over the maiden in jail but never figured out how. Same with having Sirris help me. I don't know where to go or the gesture to do to summon her (I thought it was the Darkmoon one) to help. I should Google it
Old 09-23-2016, 11:19 AM   #46
Y3E
Gen 13

Based on an extensive review of the DLC trailer (not me), it is highly probably the entry point for the DLC will be at

Spoiler
Cleansing Chapel
Old 10-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #47
damienjakk

Oh hell yes.....this is happening. Praise the Sun!

With a heavy heart I had to pass on their epic Artorias statue, but there is no way I'm missing out on this. Here's hoping an Ornstein/Smough set is next.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:32 AM   #48
damienjakk

I swear this company wants to put me in the poor house. They keep announcing one statue after another that I really want. I'm guessing Smough won't be far behind now.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:24 PM   #49
Y3E
Gen 13

Wow, that is nice.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:37 AM   #50
damienjakk

I hope they do the pair, although I can only imagine how large and expensive Smough will be if they want to keep him in scale.