Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 10-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #101
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
You gotta be within their return policy of two weeks.
I am within 14 days of purchase, so maybe I'll give a return/rebuy a try later tonight.
golem216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #102
heypaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golem216 View Post
I'm not sure if B&N allows return/rebuy for clearance. I feel like they wouldn't allow it.
I don’t see why they wouldn’t let you do it. I know you can just straight up return if it’s within the return period, so wouldn’t they just accept it and put it back on the shelf at the new lower price? In which case, isn’t it the same as just letting you rebuy it? Only issue is if you used a coupon, you wouldn’t be able to get that back.
heypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:51 PM   #103
golem216
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypaul View Post
I don’t see why they wouldn’t let you do it. I know you can just straight up return if it’s within the return period, so wouldn’t they just accept it and put it back on the shelf at the new lower price? In which case, isn’t it the same as just letting you rebuy it? Only issue is if you used a coupon, you wouldn’t be able to get that back.
Well, i tried it and the manager said no. They said i could only return it. If the same item was in stock then i could buy that one.

I suppose i could have just returned and tried coming back tomorrow, but the 2 statues are sold out now around my area, so likely someone else could grab them.

It was worth a try to save another $24.

I was hoping to get some items for $2, but must be a lot of Koto fans around as nearly everything is OOS at the 3 stores I've gone to.
golem216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:58 PM   #104
Gothamite
Phoenix

They're kinda dumb, some items are cheaper at 75% off than when everything gets priced at $2.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:54 AM   #105
Gothamite
Phoenix

The store near me has three Captain Colds.

Old 10-17-2018, 10:27 PM   #106
heypaul

About a week ago, I returned the Captain Cold I bought. I thought it'd be a safe bet that he'd be around for the $2 clearance, since there were three of him and nobody had bought the other two in the week between when I bought and returned him, but I went back to the store again yesterday and all three were gone. Justice League statues are all gone too. I don't think any Koto stuff is going to make it to the $2 clearance, so now is definitely the time to pick them up.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:51 PM   #107
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
About a week ago, I returned the Captain Cold I bought. I thought it'd be a safe bet that he'd be around for the $2 clearance, since there were three of him and nobody had bought the other two in the week between when I bought and returned him, but I went back to the store again yesterday and all three were gone. Justice League statues are all gone too. I don't think any Koto stuff is going to make it to the $2 clearance, so now is definitely the time to pick them up.
My store still had the ArtFX+ Cyborg when I was last there (same day I took the pic with three Captain Colds). All of the others were gone, though.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:17 AM   #108
heypaul

Pick anything up, Gothamite? I held off on getting Aquaman and now he's sold out in my area. Luckily, you can still get him on the B&N online store and Amazon currently has a decent price too.
Old 10-18-2018, 03:00 AM   #109
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Pick anything up, Gothamite? I held off on getting Aquaman and now he's sold out in my area. Luckily, you can still get him on the B&N online store and Amazon currently has a decent price too.
Nah, I'm focusing on 1/6, 1/7, and 1/8 scale statues. ArtFX+ is too small.
Old 10-19-2018, 04:14 AM   #110
heypaul

Just noticed the B&N online prices went back up to 50% off. I'm wondering if this is because in-store stuff dropped to $2. I'm planning on making a store trip in the next week or so, but if somebody else beats me to it, feel free to verify for the rest of us!