Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 11-23-2011, 09:58 PM   #21
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Oh wow Nick, you're killing me. Happy for you but seriously jealous at the same time. My Mondo holy grail right there. If you ever want to sell it....
I know mate . . . when I posted the pics I was thinking . . . "Scott is going to be p!ssed"
I do spend alot of time hunting mate so I will definitely let you know if I stumble accross one BTW - PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I remember being so surprised by how much fun I found this movie to be. Great pick up!
Huge fun and one of the most quotable movies in history . . . thanks
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:12 AM   #22
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
I know mate . . . when I posted the pics I was thinking . . . "Scott is going to be p!ssed"
I do spend alot of time hunting mate so I will definitely let you know if I stumble accross one BTW - PM sent
soooo pissed right now. j/k my friend.

Got your PM. You rock, can't thank you enough.

Seriously though I'm really glad you scored one, someday I wish to be as fortunate.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:31 AM   #23
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Nick, other than ebay and your local finds, where else are you finding these??
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #24
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
Nick, other than ebay and your local finds, where else are you finding these??
I've bought a few prints from places like Pop Art Emporium, Nakatomi Inc, and Pandora's Prints.

TBH though mate . . . it's predominantly ebay and locally . . . in fact . . . I'm visiting the local guy after work tonite for some more Tyler Stout prints . . . shocking I know

Probably the best tip I can offer is that I never do the standard ebay search. I mix it up with 'Tyler Stout' . . . 'mondo prints' 'alamo drafthouse' etc etc etc and I do the search's through google as well which can often turn up ebay listings I might not have found through ebay otherwise (you know how some people might list a Tyler Stout print but never mention his name in the listing ??) And I search often . . . alot of the really cool prints don't last long (thankyou Nick for stating the bleeding obvious)
Old 11-24-2011, 01:47 AM   #25
Marvelito

Quote:

TBH though mate . . . it's predominantly ebay and locally . . . in fact . . . I'm visiting the local guy after work tonite for some more Tyler Stout prints . . . shocking I know

Probably the best tip I can offer is that I never do the standard ebay search. I mix it up with 'Tyler Stout' . . . 'mondo prints' 'alamo drafthouse' etc etc etc and I do the search's through google as well which can often turn up ebay listings I might not have found through ebay otherwise (you know how some people might list a Tyler Stout print but never mention his name in the listing ??) And I search often . . . alot of the really cool prints don't last long (thankyou Nick for stating the bleeding obvious)
Well, at least I'm going about it the right way. I do exactly what you mention when searching on ebay. Man, you really lucked out finding this local guy, why is he selling everything off?
Old 11-24-2011, 02:20 AM   #26
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Well, at least I'm going about it the right way. I do exactly what you mention when searching on ebay. Man, you really lucked out finding this local guy, why is he selling everything off?
I think he's just been in the game alot longer than us I guess I know he's an EB member and has been collecting for a while. I was asking him about storage so I'm hoping to see the rest of his 'portfolio' tonight. I have a big pile of tubes at the moment which is fine in the short term but I need to get some flat storage happening.

I'll post some more pics tonite (two new Stout prints) and I have a whole bunch of other prints from my Nakatomi mystery tubes (some good . . . some not so good).

And then I'm going to type up a letter to Tyler Stout, . . . . and ask him if he will marry me
Old 11-24-2011, 02:29 AM   #27
Marvelito

Quote:
I'm going to type up a letter to Tyler Stout, . . . . and ask him if he will marry me
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised in the least!
Old 11-24-2011, 02:47 AM   #28
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised in the least!

I have actually let a few of his prints pass me by The Assault on Precinct 13 looked cool, but just not that interested in the movie. I really hope his next big print is something HUGE.