Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-14-2020, 08:26 PM   #2151
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
I thought it was a hint that it might lead to Pyro PF, but it may have been from cyclops from SS artistic point of view?
I can’t see a Pyro pf selling at these prices.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 12:01 AM   #2152
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
For this new line I still don't get the point of Jean and Cyclops being outside on snowy rocks. Everybody else is in the danger room. More confusing is why Cyclops looks like he shot his own base. There is no baddie released that would make that damage, only his visor.

This is twice now that Cyclops didn't have a base that matched anybody else. Then they made Storm with a rock base.
Sentinels is my current guess.

I see this as a 4-way battle...Juggernaut vs X-Men vs Brotherhood vs Sentinels. We don’t know how many sentinels are around. The one Magneto is on could be the same or different than X-23 and Wolverine’s.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 12:30 AM   #2153
Peedi
The Secret Six

As for the snow, here’s my theory or guess:

Sideshow was adamant from the start that all of these X-Men are in one big battle at the school so the snow might not be so random. Of the characters who are outside only 3 have snow bases so someone near them had to generate the snow. My guess is that someone has to be Iceman or even more sensible, Storm.
Old 01-15-2020, 02:43 AM   #2154
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Is it weird that i'm excited to see you hate the Nightcrawler PF cause one thing will make you hate the whole thing ??
Hey, whatever floats your boat.There's no Jim Lee Nightcrawler costume with belts, straps, pouches, or bomber jackets. So, at least I don't have to worry about that. I don't have a problem with modern/updated costumes that look good. The Thanos MAQ, the recent Wolvie PF, and the Mags MAQ (after the tweaks were made) all look good to me. But, if Nightcrawler sucks as badly as the Deathstroker PF did, I'll be hugely disappointed and have no problems saying so.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:16 AM   #2155
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
I thought it was already determined it couldn't be him because his optic beam is a concussive blast.... no scorching.
It's 100% supposed to be his blast that made that mark for sure. I get what people are saying about the concussive blast but I assume the amount of force thats sent out is enough to create friction that leads to a scorch mark like that. I can buy it.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:10 AM   #2156
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
It's 100% supposed to be his blast that made that mark for sure.
Have a source for that?
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:24 AM   #2157
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Plus it’s Sideshow lol They never make a consistent line. Trying to say they are making a line dedicated to one artist is ABSURD. But besides that, much as I don’t want to admit it, Jim Lee Storm has a fair chance of happening. I personally really really hope it doesn’t.
Good to hear that Jim Lee Storm has a fair chance of happening. Makes sense as Sideshow appears to be re-making all 90's X-Men.

Hopefully we'll see their version of the White costume Jim Lee STORM soon. XM knocked it out the park, and I think Sideshow can do the same.

Would be nice to see Nightcrawler also.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:04 PM   #2158
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I swear that every time you mention (inaccurate) “white Lee suit” with your (accurate) SILVER suit Lee suit avatar, it’s like you’re trolling me and Northern
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:04 PM   #2159
Demona
Martian Manhunter

With this double post block, I shall just wish we get to see another Merry Mutant before spring
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:23 PM   #2160
Peedi
The Secret Six

Sideshow should just go ahead and make this

And I will be a very happy man.
It’s got the texture y’all like without going overboard. It’s got lines like sideshow likes. It’s got swords how I like. But it’s still the classic costume without really adding new elements or overtly changing anything. Nightcrawler’s costume needs to be classic.