Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-04-2019, 04:44 PM   #331
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Chad just said that with Batgirl we will get two different belt buckles. I know that was discussed a little while ago on another thread.
That’s confusing. So the EX comes with three belts (reg with circle emblem, ex with red purse, and ex with comic accurate emblem)? Because I know the one with red purse comes as a separate belt and PO page just says two. I guess we won’t know for sure until she ships.

Either way she’s a definite buy.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:55 PM   #332
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

He did not say how many belts but I got the impression it was going to be two.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 06:44 PM   #333
PaleMan86
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I believe the purse will be an optional magnetic attachment for one or both belts.
PaleMan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 07:59 PM   #334
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleMan86 View Post
I believe the purse will be an optional magnetic attachment for one or both belts.
Is that what Chad has said? Because the prototype he shown on his video was another belt. Or my memory must be failing me.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:41 AM   #335
PaleMan86

Right around 11:12 in this vid, he takes the purse off.

https://youtu.be/jYjqJDmC-J4
PaleMan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:42 PM   #336
JemBoyKen
Doh!

Hey Chad

After hearing that Batgirl didn’t really sell as well as you hoped, is there a chance that you would consider having the factory paint a small quantity of the production with the bodysuit colour black like her first appearance? Might be a way to get a few extra sales and offer something super exclusive on Tweeterhead.com. I already have the EX on order, but I would also order this one and I think a few others would as well...
JemBoyKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:33 AM   #337
Graven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemBoyKen View Post
After hearing that Batgirl didn’t really sell as well...
After the mess with customer support i was waiting what direction this will go and now my local dealers are one preorder stop. Same with Starfire. I think Chad caused this bad sellings partly by himself. Now i have to pass on these, i won't order from Tweeterhead directly because the 125$ shipping for one have doubled since last Bats and with taxes this goes way to expensive.

Another thing i have noticed is, that the add to cart button on my iphone doesn't work. The cart stays empty... had an similar experience on desktop pc, but after adding newer stuff it worked and added others too...
Graven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #338
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graven View Post
After the mess with customer support i was waiting what direction this will go and now my local dealers are one preorder stop. Same with Starfire. I think Chad caused this bad sellings partly by himself. Now i have to pass on these, i won't order from Tweeterhead directly because the 125$ shipping for one have doubled since last Bats and with taxes this goes way to expensive.

Another thing i have noticed is, that the add to cart button on my iphone doesn't work. The cart stays empty... had an similar experience on desktop pc, but after adding newer stuff it worked and added others too...
I think part of the sales drop is the bad customer support too. I put a stop to PO direct from TH after Robin.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:59 AM   #339
DCollector

Any Updates on when Batgirl will be shipping? (ordered day 1 from Tweeterhead)
DCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 11:17 AM   #340
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCollector View Post
Any Updates on when Batgirl will be shipping? (ordered day 1 from Tweeterhead)
According to the shipping schedule on Tweeterhead's website, Batgirl (and Green Lantern) are supposed to arrive in July. Now you do have to realize that Sideshow orders do arrive before ordering from Tweeterhead directly. The delivery schedule says "Delivery Date" and some people think that it when Chad receives the statues but since Starfire arrived a month early who knows. I would think the crate with Batgirl (and hopefully Green Lantern) should arrive in the US in July but for those of us that ordered through Tweeterhead directly we probably will not see the statues until August.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote