Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-11-2019, 03:42 PM   #21
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This is the best place for videos. I hate having to go through multiple FB groups trying to find video content on a certain character. Nearmint, Sisko and others have made it great for us that cant attend these conventions and they provide HIGH QUALITY video, not like some wobbly camera phone videos I constantly see uploaded.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:51 PM   #22
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
This is the best place for videos. I hate having to go through multiple FB groups trying to find video content on a certain character. Nearmint, Sisko and others have made it great for us that cant attend these conventions and they provide HIGH QUALITY video, not like some wobbly camera phone videos I constantly see uploaded.
Seeing videos in high resolution and frame rate is a real plus when the details matter so much like they do on statues.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:22 PM   #23
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Are direct links to videos on SF YouTube allowed? Or just no direct links at all?

It's always great for NearMint to post photos of the statue and have the vid to that statue right there too.

Quote:
ITA. Love Sisko and NM's vids and pics
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:38 PM   #24
SONICobra
Batman

you should all be subscribed to nearmints and siskos channels anyway so catching up on the videos shouldnt be hard
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #25
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
you should all be subscribed to nearmints and siskos channels anyway so catching up on the videos shouldnt be hard
Valid point, and then we can just come back here and discuss their amazing videos.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:16 PM   #26
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

Sisko and I spoke and all of her convention videos will be linked. I moved the convention forum section up to the "News and Updates" forum where the statue reviews are at. She may also have links on certain threads.

Thanks for the notice of "review ownership". Edited and stated that creator is owner of its creation and is only one that may edit/delete reviews while we can only take reviews down.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #27
Peedi
The Secret Six

For YouTubers invested in their channels the amount of views they get matters. I’d much prefer watching a video directly from their channel in support of their analytics. Not a big deal to people who just want to see the video content, but to a YouTuber it’s a big deal. I want you to watch my video on my channel, not an upload of my video on someone else’s channel, that doesn’t help me much.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:01 PM   #28
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Quote:
Valid point, and then we can just come back here and discuss their amazing videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod View Post
Sisko and I spoke and all of her convention videos will be linked. I moved the convention forum section up to the "News and Updates" forum where the statue reviews are at. She may also have links on certain threads.

Thanks for the notice of "review ownership". Edited and stated that creator is owner of its creation and is only one that may edit/delete reviews while we can only take reviews down.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:35 PM   #29
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
For YouTubers invested in their channels the amount of views they get matters. I’d much prefer watching a video directly from their channel in support of their analytics. Not a big deal to people who just want to see the video content, but to a YouTuber it’s a big deal. I want you to watch my video on my channel, not an upload of my video on someone else’s channel, that doesn’t help me much.
Or you can look at it another way in that someone may discover your channel via the Statue Forum Channel and in turn subscribe so they can view all of your content there. At the end the day the SF YT Channel is just an additional platform to help promote your own.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote