Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-18-2019, 03:04 AM   #8991
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Sideshow, please offer up this as one of your Alex Ross art prints.

Love this artwork although I wish Banshee was a part of it. Look closely and Alex Ross got Storm’s cat eyes right. My dream team in 1/4. I still need all of these characters in these exact costumes in 1/4. Half way there.
Peedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 03:22 AM   #8992
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1COLLECTOR View Post
Hi Gang

Not sure if this has been covered before but wanted to note this awesome portfolio. If you are like me where you have exhausted all the wall real estate in your collection room (see pictures below) but still love to collect rare art prints.

I found this awesome portfolio called "itoya art profolio multi-ring binder" mine is in the 18x24 scale and helps me protect and enjoy my prints even though I don't really have any space to hang them up. Its a great way to collect, enjoy and protect these expensive prints.

Just wanted to note it for those who are looking for this sort of solution
I’ve been wanting to get something like this. Thank you.
Peedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 03:32 AM   #8993
dao2
Cyclops

The Itoya's are great for their price, I've got 4 of em (two 18x24s). Unfortunately getting a 24x36 is a different animal... At least there is someone making them now but pricey.

edit: Mine aren't the ringed one's though. I like the one without rings as it holds quite well, is cheaper and has more sleeves (you can maybe cram 24 sleeves in the multi but it'll be a tough one). They aren't perfectly flat when open but it's minuscule and it's not like you leave it open all the time and you can get like 2+ for the price difference.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:39 AM   #8994
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I have several Itoya's. Have for years to hold my commissions. They work beautifully.

I have rings and no-rings. If you can get the rings - go for it because the pages lay a little flatter and they are easier to flip through. But either way they are the best options out there for holding art/prints.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:56 AM   #8995
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I've used the Itoya's for years as well. I have at least half a dozen of them in different sizes. They're all the no-ring versions, and I have no complaints.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:57 AM   #8996
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I've used the Itoya's for years as well. I have at least half a dozen of them in different sizes. They're all the no-ring versions, and I have no complaints.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:41 AM   #8997
HBK83
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1COLLECTOR View Post
Hi Gang

Not sure if this has been covered before but wanted to note this awesome portfolio. If you are like me where you have exhausted all the wall real estate in your collection room (see pictures below) but still love to collect rare art prints.

I found this awesome portfolio called "itoya art profolio multi-ring binder" mine is in the 18x24 scale and helps me protect and enjoy my prints even though I don't really have any space to hang them up. Its a great way to collect, enjoy and protect these expensive prints.

Just wanted to note it for those who are looking for this sort of solution
Thanks for the Info. I seen a few different brands but usually wait for the recommendations.
Nice collection btw.
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:48 AM   #8998
chronos1919
Nightwing

Does anyone have a link to the 18 x 24 Itoya ring binder?

I'm seeing one on Amazon for around $67 and then a 10 pack of polyglass pages for $40. Is that the setup being referred to?
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 01:26 PM   #8999
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
Does anyone have a link to the 18 x 24 Itoya ring binder?

I'm seeing one on Amazon for around $67 and then a 10 pack of polyglass pages for $40. Is that the setup being referred to?
Yeah I believe that's it, you can get the no rings with 24 sleeves for 40.

The no ring one lie flat just fine when closed it's not an issue imo... Also it's a bit "studier" as those rings can struggle when the binder is full.

Also just personal experience but I find the no rings easier to flip through, less for it to move and no chance to get caught on the ring opening.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 07:07 PM   #9000
1COLLECTOR
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Yeah I believe that's it, you can get the no rings with 24 sleeves for 40.

The no ring one lie flat just fine when closed it's not an issue imo... Also it's a bit "studier" as those rings can struggle when the binder is full.

Also just personal experience but I find the no rings easier to flip through, less for it to move and no chance to get caught on the ring opening.
Reason I chose the ringed binder was cause I wanted to include many sized sleeves in one binder not just 18X24 so if you are looking for that kind of setup, the rings are better. most of my prints are 18X24 but I also collect many other sizes and its nice to keep it all in one binder.
1COLLECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote