Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 04-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Question Ask Kotobukiya

Everyone,
Feel free to use this thread to ask Kotobukiya general questions about their current or upcoming products. As Koto’s forum representive I’ll forward questions on and relay any responses I get back. Also let’s keep this thread related to questions only, excessive comments and feedback should not be posted here. I’ll start off the first round:

SF: Since the Iron Man Fine Art Statue is a numbered, limited edition collectable can you disclose how many will be produced?

Koto: This has not been determined yet.

SF: Can any of the images shown during your Wizard World LA presentation be made available for viewing?

Koto: As these projects are officially announced, we will release images and information to the public.

SF: Will Kotobukiya have any exclusive items available for sale at the New York Comic Con?

Koto: We will be offering our Star Wars Kiriko Glasses at the NYCC, booth 1066. Three different styles will be available for purchase - R2-D2, R4-P17 & C-3PO.
gonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
cougartrace
I like !%&!%&!%&!%&

Will we see Classic Full Size Marvel charcters (non-Vinyl)? And how big will they be?
cougartrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

What scale are the polystone Comic statues going to be?
Any plans on VS dioramas or 1/4 scale statues?
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #4
TheMadTitan
Kindly Asked To Leave

Dear gonk,

Before I proceed to my questions, I would like to take a quick second to thank you for taking your personal time off to become the Kotobukiya forum representative for us all. I am really appreciated of your time and effort that you will be spending for us in the future. Many thanks!

My question is since the first Fine Art Statue is the light-up Iron Man, will there be more classic comic characters coming out from that line? My most anticipating character coming out from the Fine Art Statue line is Thanos The Mad Titan. Could you please find out if Kotobukiya is planning to put out a Thanos statue with Light-up Infinity Gauntlet? I am very exciting to see the first Koto statue based on classic comic style

Stan
TheMadTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
sith_rising
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

You guys do great work. Will we ever get a Count Dooku, Jedi Luke, Qui-Gon, Lando, Grievous' bodyguard or battledroid? Thanks!
sith_rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:32 PM   #6
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

When can we expect Marvel females to be made into the vinyl figures, statues, etc...?
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:15 PM   #7
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Hi Koto,

Great work.

1. Any chance of switching from Vinyl to resin Star Wars statues? Your aliens and armor pieces are spot on. If you tighten up your human likenesses, it would be fantastic.

2. How many Marvel statues do you plan to release a year? How many busts? (how long is your contract)

3. What will the scale be of your resin Marvel pieces?

4. What are your future plans with DC?
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:10 AM   #8
Satin
Fantastic Four

concerning Halo 3: It was mentioned that the final piece in the series would be two spartan soldiers riding on a Mongoose. Can we expect the soldiers to have interchangeable armor pieces? helmets at the very least?

thanks so much for doing this gonk! I love Koto's work.
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:38 AM   #9
abarron
Batman

What pieces with koto be releasing for the Hulk movie?
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:41 AM   #10
WadeWilson
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadTitan View Post
Dear gonk,

Before I proceed to my questions, I would like to take a quick second to thank you for taking your personal time off to become the Kotobukiya forum representative for us all. I am really appreciated of your time and effort that you will be spending for us in the future. Many thanks!

My question is since the first Fine Art Statue is the light-up Iron Man, will there be more classic comic characters coming out from that line? My most anticipating character coming out from the Fine Art Statue line is Thanos The Mad Titan. Could you please find out if Kotobukiya is planning to put out a Thanos statue with Light-up Infinity Gauntlet? I am very exciting to see the first Koto statue based on classic comic style

Stan
Totally interested by the same thing
Thanos rules
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote