Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-04-2020, 06:44 PM   #341
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
sorry, same model exactly same pose, lol. Yes some small adjustments here and there, I dont see huge of a difference.
Yes it is the same lady and pose however there is signifiant reworking of the armor, not just in detail added but also some of the shape was changed as well along with some hair changes and of course the paint changes.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:57 AM   #342
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted yesterday morning on the ARH Facebook page :

Good news about the Valkyrie!!!

Our factory has just confirmed that SKARAH the Valkyrie will be ready in May 2020, a full two months before schedule.

So if you have orders for her, we will be contacting you soon with more details.

BTW... The Cleopatra EX heads are coming too!!! If you have purchased the Cleopatra statue directly from the ARH Studios website. start contacting us.

Arahom Radjah

Then in a reply to a poster under the comments section the poster asked what was the difference between the original and this version, this was the answer:

ARH Studios Statue Collectors There are a few differences. The armor design is slightly different, and the size of the new one is smaller. Meaning, it is the correct 1/4th scale size that matches all the other ARH Studios pieces. The first Valkyrie was too big and out of scale. Other than that, we removed the snow from the base, and changed the shield. I think everything else is the same. Pose and all.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 03:51 PM   #343
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted 21 hours ago on ARH Facebook page:

UPDATES

Here is an interesting picture I normally don't share. This is the package design our factory sent me for approval.

The Valkyrie is in full production and will be finished next month. Also, all the Mermaids coming to the USA have already been picked up from the factory and are on their way here!

Very excited about receiving the Mermaids after such a long wait.
--------------

(It has a photo of a Valkyrie in foam)
Old 04-27-2020, 01:55 PM   #344
Arkalogik
The Spirit

I have 2 of the original larger Valkyries available if anyone is interested?
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 11:05 AM   #345
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted about 13 hours ago on the ARH facebook page:

The VALKYRIES are ready!!!

They will be shipping ut of China by the end of this month, and as I said, the Cleopatra EX heads are coming as well.

Please contact you if you have purchased your Cleopatra directly from the ARH Studios website and/or if you would like to purchase the EX head if you bought it from another retailer. We have only a few available.

BTW, We are almost sold out on the Valkyries. Please contact us if you want one and have not ordered one yet.

---------(Photos were on their posting as well......)
Old 05-17-2020, 05:15 AM   #346
SAB380
The X-Men

Really surprised the Ex Cleopatra head actually happened.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:22 PM   #347
stone eagle
Justice League

Good news! Posted on the ARH FaceBook page about two hours ago:

The Valkyrie statues have just arrived in our studio! It took a few days more to clear customs than we were told, but it is finally here and we will start the shipping process on Monday, July 26th.

The Cleopatra EX heads are also here!!
Old 07-30-2020, 11:05 AM   #348
stone eagle
Justice League

Update on ARH Facebook page posted about 22 hours ago:

The Valkyrie statues have started to ship this week, and we have shipped half the orders already yesterday and today.

This week yet, I will start contacting everyone about the Cleopatra EX head. She is here, ready to go!!

BTW, we do have a few extra. Not many, but I do have a few I can sell to those who did not buy Cleopatra from our website. Contact me before it's gone
Old 08-01-2020, 01:28 PM   #349
stone eagle
Justice League

I got my Valkyrie statue today and she looks great, just like the photos on the ARH website. I chose the spear and shield option for display and my wife was happy the bra cups are very strong and seem to stay on better than the ones on my Arhian Forever EX statue!