Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-08-2021, 09:41 AM   #1131
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
You think $3500 or $4000 once sold out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Not sure why you think it's "far reached" that a sold out statue would demand a higher value on the after market? Now I'm not sure I agree with $3500-$4000, but I could see $3000. Most places if you paid tax and shipping, you paid over $2000 anyways. An extra $1000 in aftermarket value is not that hard to see.

Plus it's not like it's just ONE statue, and people won't be looking for it in the future. It's a HUGE diorama, consisting of some pretty popular already sold out individual pieces, PLUS an exclusive Jubilee, PLUS its limited to 1400 worldwide. AND that's not even factoring in that overall it's part of a huger Diorama consisting of 2 other Sentinels, and what like 20-30 overall characters? That's crazy.

As Sentinel Dio 2 & 3 come out, you will always have collectors late to the game who now need to go back and find what they already missed. Shoot, if I were to sell mine, having to package everything back up and drag them to UPS or FedEx or wherever to ship 2 HUGE boxes would justify a $1,000 increase alone
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:18 PM   #1132
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Not sure why you think it's "far reached" that a sold out statue would demand a higher value on the after market? Now I'm not sure I agree with $3500-$4000, but I could see $3000. Most places if you paid tax and shipping, you paid over $2000 anyways. An extra $1000 in aftermarket value is not that hard to see.

Plus it's not like it's just ONE statue, and people won't be looking for it in the future. It's a HUGE diorama, consisting of some pretty popular already sold out individual pieces, PLUS an exclusive Jubilee, PLUS its limited to 1400 worldwide. AND that's not even factoring in that overall it's part of a huger Diorama consisting of 2 other Sentinels, and what like 20-30 overall characters? That's crazy.

As Sentinel Dio 2 & 3 come out, you will always have collectors late to the game who now need to go back and find what they already missed. Shoot, if I were to sell mine, having to package everything back up and drag them to UPS or FedEx or wherever to ship 2 HUGE boxes would justify a $1,000 increase alone
It's all good buddy
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:49 PM   #1133
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

I still see it as mutants vs Sentinels. Magneto is raising one damaged sentinel to fight the other ones.

My interpretation. And my choice
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:49 PM   #1134
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
I still see it as mutants vs Sentinels. Magneto is raising one damaged sentinel to fight the other ones.

My interpretation. And my choice
That’s also the way I’m displaying mine as well, assuming they ever send it
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:53 PM   #1135
Biggunz
Loki

I think I seen hulk going for $2900 on eBay. This will at least hit $3500 on after market.

Probably will just leave mine boxed. I’m still debating
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:55 PM   #1136
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
You think $5k

I thought that was a little high but the way the statue game has been. I guess it can be done. You just need one buyer
Old 04-09-2021, 10:31 AM   #1137
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
You think $5k

I thought that was a little high but the way the statue game has been. I guess it can be done. You just need one buyer
Are you trying to flip yours? lol. Your gonna have to wait atleast a year before prices would be that outlandish. Plus Iron Studios isn't exactly Sideshow or XM, so I don't think their pieces are in that high of a demand.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:04 PM   #1138
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Are you trying to flip yours? lol. Your gonna have to wait atleast a year before prices would be that outlandish. Plus Iron Studios isn't exactly Sideshow or XM, so I don't think their pieces are in that high of a demand.
I don't know man I think this one is a game changer. How big is the run size?
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 05:49 PM   #1139
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Not really trying to flip it but just like to stir the pot and be an Ahole with all this hyper inflation. I used to try to fight them then I just told myself F it. Why not join them.

Truth is I've never sold a statue I've ever bought

But this one im still thinking a year from now $4k minimum
Old 04-09-2021, 08:35 PM   #1140
Infinite GLORY

Lol atleast your being honest.

And the run size on Sentinel 1 is 1400.