Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 05-11-2019, 08:00 AM   #141
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Billycurly, you have an awesome collection .
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:01 AM   #142
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matson1984 View Post
While yours is definatlely better than the picture I posted to me the likeness to how Arnold actually looks in that movie is still far off. At least to my eyes anyway.
Its a life cast, IT CANT look off. Im sorry but your statement makes no sense. Its the same mold they used to build the one in the movie. Its that simple. The queen one is good, but that is an artist sculpt, and it was HORRIBLE at first. I supplied them with the lifecast pictures for them to go off and they changed it accordingly to look more like this one. FACT! Now its as close as they can get it. Also Howard uses real TRIPPLE plated chrome, Very expensive and real acylic teeth, Queens is all painted. AND these changes were made again because I and couple others brought it up and supplied detailed pictures and discriptions on how it should be. But in the end, its a sculpt that even now some dont like or think is close enough. My howard bust is a life cast from winston studios. THAT was arnolds face at the time. Im not sure what your eyes can see that are not the truth of the matter. The queen is OFF, but it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of where they started and is NOW a better looking bust thanks to some of us fans that were relentless is being picky and trying to get them to change things. Peace
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:01 AM   #143
Darth Milo
Hydra

I think the likeness is very good but look at that skin detail.. it even has stubble!

Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:05 AM   #144
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsycatcha View Post
Billycurly, you have an awesome collection .
Oh thanks, but thats a picture from ALONG time ago, I still have some pieces, but I only collect lifesize statues and torsos with arms in silicone and full endo skeletons and not just heads and stuff. I have a custom made and sculpted fullsize queen alien that hansing did for me because again, I dont want parts or heads of stuff, I want the whole statue. So when Im ready I will post my lifesize silicone collection when its all set up. MOST my pieces are ONE OFFS, as I dont like owning what others can get. Probably post with in the year hopefullly. Cheers
Old 05-11-2019, 10:13 AM   #145
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
I think the likeness is very good but look at that skin detail.. it even has stubble!

Yes, they are really trying company. They listen. These pictures were even before they fixed another couple things.Like the piston needed to be fixed so that it was away from the mouth and not molded to it. That was fixed in the next pictures they released. They were painting the teeth chrome paint. They changed than to look like teeth. Paint not acrylic. So they are trying, and have made things as best they can for the price your paying for the bust. Its an incredible deal and why it sold out. Its definately worth having. Putting in some lip and chin stubble takes 2 mins, but its still hats off to them as they dont have to do it and most would just paint it. They are trying to listen to what Picky fans bring to the table. The most interactive and listening company with fans Ive EVER seen. I support this company
Old 05-11-2019, 11:04 AM   #146
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Definitely how he looked in the movies though, great bust billycurly!
Thanks mate, and thats an OLD BUST. You should see what he is doing for me NOW!!! Anyone like THE THING!!! Here is a TEASER of a WIP Piece that still needs finishing touches..........THE BLAIR MONSTER. You cant see, but he has full arm hair and stuff like that too. Just one of the silcone torsos I have being done busting out of the floor like in the movie. I really wanted it bloody, so thats what I got. The realism is unbelievable and its JUST ONE piece of many to come. ITS MASSIVE!!!! Howard does some amazing work. I LIKE MONSTERS! Its not DONE yet, still some more tweeks, some snow on base and beast, some more puss and more blood, then he will be done. But I will have pretty much every important or badass person or beast from this movie, there all being made as we speak. And bloody and gross is the way I like it. BUT BACK TO TERMINATOR!!!!

Old 05-11-2019, 11:16 AM   #147
Darth Milo
Hydra

That looks sick.. I don't want to know what that would cost..
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 11:40 AM   #148
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
NO YOU DONT!!!!! and I DONT want to tell either! If I say it outloud, I might give myself a heart attack!
Old 05-11-2019, 12:31 PM   #149
Matson1984
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
Its a life cast, IT CANT look off. Im sorry but your statement makes no sense. Its the same mold they used to build the one in the movie. Its that simple. The queen one is good, but that is an artist sculpt, and it was HORRIBLE at first. I supplied them with the lifecast pictures for them to go off and they changed it accordingly to look more like this one. FACT! Now its as close as they can get it. Also Howard uses real TRIPPLE plated chrome, Very expensive and real acylic teeth, Queens is all painted. AND these changes were made again because I and couple others brought it up and supplied detailed pictures and discriptions on how it should be. But in the end, its a sculpt that even now some dont like or think is close enough. My howard bust is a life cast from winston studios. THAT was arnolds face at the time. Im not sure what your eyes can see that are not the truth of the matter. The queen is OFF, but it is LIGHT YEARS ahead of where they started and is NOW a better looking bust thanks to some of us fans that were relentless is being picky and trying to get them to change things. Peace
Relax.. I know its the mold from the movie I got that... What im saying is it takes more than just the accurate mold of Arnolds face to make the bust look good and details accurate. That's the base yes.. but then you have to get everything else right.. eyes..hair..paint.. details.. and for me it just looks off.

To me it just doesn't look to how he actually looks in the movie. Yes the mold looks good but the rest.. im not a fan. But that's why we all have opinions don't we.

When I look at how he looks in the movie such as here.. The howard looks off to me.

https://ibb.co/PYBBbXk
Matson1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:43 PM   #150
BillyCurly
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Here is a picture of the ARNOLD fixed with the piston and teeth by queen. They really tried.

Oh and I noticed your avatar picture is lord of Darkness. Here is a teaser of my ONE OFF life size LORD OF DARKNESS. Just a tease, but its amazing!