Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-22-2005, 06:44 AM   #11
Tattoo-X

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car50n
i'll can usually get all these promos for free. i'll call in some favors and see what the low-down is. i don't really buy games anymore, but have a nice collection of promo discs and t-shirts. good to be connected
That would really be great! Thanks.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:49 AM   #12
Car50n
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoox
That would really be great! Thanks.
well. i got some info. that stuff was sent out months ago. most US stores got a very small amount of the items. some went to reserves(demos, orange rock), others were in-store promo items for display(video game posters.) They don't remember ever seeing the magnet or the tattoo sheet.

I recieved some of the promo items a week or so ago from Activision. it included 2 of the game/movie posters(folded) and the lenticular magnet. I had gotten the Rock Sponge several months ago from a friend who'd gone to E3.

sorry Tattoo...no cards. i know that's what you were looking for most. closest thing i have now is an Oversized Dr.Doom Triumphant VS card and the new FF VS starter decks at my shop.
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:16 PM   #13
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car50n
well. i got some info. that stuff was sent out months ago. most US stores got a very small amount of the items. some went to reserves(demos, orange rock), others were in-store promo items for display(video game posters.) They don't remember ever seeing the magnet or the tattoo sheet.

I recieved some of the promo items a week or so ago from Activision. it included 2 of the game/movie posters(folded) and the lenticular magnet. I had gotten the Rock Sponge several months ago from a friend who'd gone to E3.

sorry Tattoo...no cards. i know that's what you were looking for most. closest thing i have now is an Oversized Dr.Doom Triumphant VS card and the new FF VS starter decks at my shop.
Thanks,
I'm wondering about the new FF VS starter decks. Wife already won 2 on ebay, but are they all the same cards inside?
BTW, received the JLA and Avengers promo items from Upper Deck this week. Looks like Alex Ross' art. Very nice promo sheets.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:18 PM   #14
Car50n
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoox
Thanks,
I'm wondering about the new FF VS starter decks. Wife already won 2 on ebay, but are they all the same cards inside?
BTW, received the JLA and Avengers promo items from Upper Deck this week. Looks like Alex Ross' art. Very nice promo sheets.

FF VS decks are all the same
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:05 AM   #15
Tattoo-X

Question Marvel Nemesis

I heard that Game Stop had cards for pre-orders of Marvel Nemesis.
I don't have a Game Stop nearby, and the ones I've called in Oregon about the FF cards didn't have a clue to what I was looking for.
Can anyone help me out with these cards?
Have there been promo cards from other Marvel game pre-orders?
THANKS!
Old 10-11-2005, 09:24 PM   #16
Tattoo-X

I've now learned that the promotional packs of 8 are all randomly packed.
So there's alot more than 8 different cards.
I know there's 15 or so.
Only got 10 so far.

Any one have info on these cards, or previous promo cards? Any extras?
Old 10-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #17
J Storm
Birdman

can't you pre-order from their website & still get there free promos? I know when I check it out from time to time, I see them offering the free promos on those certain titles.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote