Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 10-04-2005, 09:26 AM   #11
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Socom 2 was great online. I love playing LIVE with practically any game too, it's just too fun.
whats the cost of equipment to play online..
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #12
Agent Zero
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
I meant after Black Arrow don't remember seeing Lock Down. Any good?

I just saw a commercial for Socom 3. Looks awesome, wonder how well it plays with the vehicles.
Rainbox 6 (Lock Down) Is good, I have it for XBOX. But I haven't had time to play the campaign and when I do play I go live. I like kickin' ass and then taken names.

There are some new feature on this game. For example you can customize your primary weapon and you can create your own persona.

I haven't had the opportunity to play soccom online, is it any good?
Agent Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 09:09 PM   #13
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Socom 2 was great online. I love playing LIVE with practically any game too, it's just too fun.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:48 PM   #14
goodydog12
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

i dont care for the vehicles, i think they are a little hard to control, but i have seen other testers do a great job with them online. customizing weapons is sweet. the maps are friggin huge. the beta is still going. the game will be released on the 11th.
goodydog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #15
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodydog12
i dont care for the vehicles, i think they are a little hard to control, but i have seen other testers do a great job with them online. customizing weapons is sweet. the maps are friggin huge. the beta is still going. the game will be released on the 11th.
u know anyhting else about the realease - such as are the online maps going to req the HD or will they all be on the servers ? also if a HD is going to be neccessary are they going to make one available without buying FFXI ??? thanks
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:26 PM   #16
Ghost

I would think that if they release more maps via the server, you'd have to download them to your harddrive. Much like how Halo and other LIVE games for the Xbox work. That's what they mentioned the first time around when the harddrive was announced. That you'd be able to download and update new maps.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #17
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I would think that if they release more maps via the server, you'd have to download them to your harddrive. Much like how Halo and other LIVE games for the Xbox work. That's what they mentioned the first time around when the harddrive was announced. That you'd be able to download and update new maps.
that so sucks cuz i refuse to buy a $100 games just to get a HD for a diff game - they hsould sell the figgin thing seperatly
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 05:52 PM   #18
Ghost

No I hear you, they most likely will release the harddrive on it's own, or if anything release one with Socom 3. Just like back when the N64 was around, if you didn't want Star Fox but wanted the Rumble Pak you could buy it separately, same with the Donkey Kongo Drums for the Cube, you can buy them with the game or Separately.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:57 PM   #19
goodydog12
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

dont worry about the hard drive. it is considered a wash for the unfortunate people that bought it. socom 3 will have nothing to do with the hard drive. the only thing they may contemplate is to release new maps on it like they did on socom 2, but i dont think it will happen.
goodydog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:14 AM   #20
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

is this out yet?
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote