Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-16-2023, 01:16 PM   #11
predators87
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I was waiting with great interest the part 3
predators87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 01:48 PM   #12
Mister H
Gen 13

No Batman no interest.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 01:56 PM   #13
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Terminator! Finally! Hope they gonna show the T2 endo the the BD T-800 Arnold and T-1000 too!
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:39 PM   #14
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I would like some more Evangelion stuff, preferably of Asuka. That being said it would be nice to get Shinji in his plugsuit to go with the Asuka and Rei they already are making.

PCS has been weirdly quiet about Street Fighter 6. In fact all the companies have. I wonder if Prime 1 went in and swooped up the license for it. I would like to see them give Chun Li another try as I did not quite like their first attempt.

I also wonder if the Doll did well enough for them to want to pursue the Bloodborne line, or if her and Eileen stagnating discouraged them. Speaking of From, there's also Elden Ring and the new Armored Core as potential candidates for some stuff.

I just hope this isn't a bunch of Batman, Terminator, Predator, etc.. stuff again. I'm so sick of it.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:44 PM   #15
jinkazama
Cobra Command

I'd really like to see the following......
A.1/3 Batman Returns Batman
B.1/3 or 1/4 Mr.X from the Resident Evil 2 remake
C.1/3 Blade from the 1998 Blade movie
D.1/3 Batman Begins Batman
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:58 PM   #16
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
No Batman no interest.
I don't think you have to worry about that.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 03:23 PM   #17
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I just arrived from the future. If anyone from Prime 1 is out there, please read this message. I am desperate in trying to stop this world from coming to an end. This is our last hope.

If things remain as they currently are, then on June 25, at 10.00 AM Japan Standard Time, Prime 1 Studio will began streaming part three of their infamous Next Level Showcase. During the entirety of this video, not a single statue of Batman is shown. In fact, his name isn't mentioned or even uttered.

Mayhaps Prime 1 was trying to surprise folks, but instead the community felt betrayed. 'Where is Batman!?' they screamed in protest. Within an hour, Prime 1 headquarters in Japan was stormed. A siege of countless figure collectors easily broke through the walls and windows and doors of the building, destroying everything in their path. Fires and explosions and the sound of women and children crying filled the air of Tokyo, and soon all of Japan.

And it did not stop there. The chaos continued to spread. The Batman quota had to be fulfilled. The Chinese government knew Bruce Wayne was the strongest figure in existence, and so they sent out their army with a declaration of war against the Japanese government. If the Prime Minister of Japan did not force Prime 1 to unveil a new Batman, China would attack Japan in a full frontal assault by the beginning of July.

News spread quickly across the globe. We all feared what would come of a war in Asia at this magnitude. Unfortunately, what many did not realize was how widespread the worshippers of Batman actually were. The United States, Canada, Italy, Britain, Australia, etc... they all had one thing in common: a love for Batman.

Figure collectors throughout the world began starting riots, burning down buildings and spreading pain and suffering as far as they could. Even when things seemed like they might soon stagnate, the panic only further escalated.

The world as we knew it was coming to an end. In one final act of desperation, I used a nearby time machine to come back to this point in time on Statueforum, before things fell apart.

Please Prime 1. Listen to me. There must be Batman! Appease this followers or you will open the gates to hell itself!
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 03:31 PM   #18
Shoo
Hercules

It seems plausible.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 03:48 PM   #19
nearmint
Phoenix

I'm sure we'll at least see a Batman piece that was prevously revealed as only a render.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 04:05 PM   #20
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
I just arrived from the future. If anyone from Prime 1 is out there, please read this message. I am desperate in trying to stop this world from coming to an end. This is our last hope.

If things remain as they currently are, then on June 25, at 10.00 AM Japan Standard Time, Prime 1 Studio will began streaming part three of their infamous Next Level Showcase. During the entirety of this video, not a single statue of Batman is shown. In fact, his name isn't mentioned or even uttered.

Mayhaps Prime 1 was trying to surprise folks, but instead the community felt betrayed. 'Where is Batman!?' they screamed in protest. Within an hour, Prime 1 headquarters in Japan was stormed. A siege of countless figure collectors easily broke through the walls and windows and doors of the building, destroying everything in their path. Fires and explosions and the sound of women and children crying filled the air of Tokyo, and soon all of Japan.

And it did not stop there. The chaos continued to spread. The Batman quota had to be fulfilled. The Chinese government knew Bruce Wayne was the strongest figure in existence, and so they sent out their army with a declaration of war against the Japanese government. If the Prime Minister of Japan did not force Prime 1 to unveil a new Batman, China would attack Japan in a full frontal assault by the beginning of July.

News spread quickly across the globe. We all feared what would come of a war in Asia at this magnitude. Unfortunately, what many did not realize was how widespread the worshippers of Batman actually were. The United States, Canada, Italy, Britain, Australia, etc... they all had one thing in common: a love for Batman.

Figure collectors throughout the world began starting riots, burning down buildings and spreading pain and suffering as far as they could. Even when things seemed like they might soon stagnate, the panic only further escalated.

The world as we knew it was coming to an end. In one final act of desperation, I used a nearby time machine to come back to this point in time on Statueforum, before things fell apart.

Please Prime 1. Listen to me. There must be Batman! Appease this followers or you will open the gates to hell itself!
You had me at "full frontal".
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote