Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 04-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #1221
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Actually, Akumas releases has been delayed until June now. Sorry, for the delay everyone.
Why what happened?

I’ll be honest super disappointed I know it’s new company but I think we would rather have more realistic confirmations from company before placing pos or what is said by company

Ryu 1 year production suppose to be 6 months
Akuma suppose to be finishing in April (again close to 6 months from PO to delivery) now June
A new PO suppose to go up every 4 months still no ken

(With the exception of akuma delay I understand and know reason why the other 2 happened)

My disappointment is not delay its happens the disappointment is when a company says certain things and doesn’t deliver. That is the worse you can do to a customer.

Everyone who knows me knows sosa is one of not only my favorite sculptor but based on my own personal experience and friends who have bought his products a really decent man who tries his best to deliver and is top quality all around but admiration aside I would rather ptz be very careful what they tell customers as far as their business model and plans for the future because nothing turns a customer off them not being able to deliver on promises.

I have ryu as well as other sosa products I will not question the soul that goes into the products but Going forward I think would just like a more comprehensive delivery plan when ptz makes statements because it’s going to end up isolating customers when a new company gives info and fails to meet them.

If the pricing of ptz statues is just based on the quality, packaging, paint, extra torso (which I’m happy to pay) and NOT a faster delivery date I only feel it’s fair to just let us know or else we looking at what i seems to be 1 year=1 statue.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:29 PM   #1222
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Why what happened?

I’ll be honest super disappointed I know it’s new company but I think we would rather have more realistic confirmations from company before placing pos or what is said by company

Ryu 1 year production suppose to be 6 months
Akuma suppose to be finishing in April (again close to 6 months from PO to delivery) now June
A new PO suppose to go up every 4 months still no ken

(With the exception of akuma delay I understand and know reason why the other 2 happened)

My disappointment is not delay its happens the disappointment is when a company says certain things and doesn’t deliver. That is the worse you can do to a customer.

Everyone who knows me knows sosa is one of not only my favorite sculptor but based on my own personal experience and friends who have bought his products a really decent man who tries his best to deliver and is top quality all around but admiration aside I would rather ptz be very careful what they tell customers as far as their business model and plans for the future because nothing turns a customer off them not being able to deliver on promises.

I have ryu as well as other sosa products I will not question the soul that goes into the products but Going forward I think would just like a more comprehensive delivery plan when ptz makes statements because it’s going to end up isolating customers when a new company gives info and fails to meet them.

If the pricing of ptz statues is just based on the quality, packaging, paint, extra torso (which I’m happy to pay) and NOT a faster delivery date I only feel it’s fair to just let us know or else we looking at what i seems to be 1 year=1 statue.
I am sorry to hear about your disappointment, imagine how we feel when things don't go our way?
The delays for Ryu, has been explained countless of times...we went live during comic con, yet Capcom Asia took months to green light the Asia license...that caused a massive delay... Akuma same issue... now Ken... same issue...
I really wish I could magically fix things... but other companies take up to 2-3 years... 3 years to deliver... bad product... and no one bats an eye... we are trying to deliver world wide so everyone is happy and take a few months more for stuff out of our control and some people get upset... understandably so.... but yes... I am as disappointed as you are.
I have no excuses... this is on me, and I wish I could change things... people tell me I should just forget about people in Asia and move forward. I don't think that would be fair to them..... this is a catch 22 kinda situation...
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:31 PM   #1223
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Actually, Akumas releases has been delayed until June now. Sorry, for the delay everyone.
As disappointing as it is to read this, it’s part of the business. At least it’s only a minor delay, hopefully it’s to make what going to be an awesome piece even better! More frequent updates would be good though.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 06:48 PM   #1224
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

People complaining about a month delay..really? A month? When they used to wait years with PCS?
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:04 PM   #1225
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
People complaining about a month delay..really? A month? When they used to wait years with PCS?
It’s not just the delays I’m 13 statues in with PCS I know about delays.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:06 PM   #1226
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
I am sorry to hear about your disappointment, imagine how we feel when things don't go our way?
The delays for Ryu, has been explained countless of times...we went live during comic con, yet Capcom Asia took months to green light the Asia license...that caused a massive delay... Akuma same issue... now Ken... same issue...
I really wish I could magically fix things... but other companies take up to 2-3 years... 3 years to deliver... bad product... and no one bats an eye... we are trying to deliver world wide so everyone is happy and take a few months more for stuff out of our control and some people get upset... understandably so.... but yes... I am as disappointed as you are.
I have no excuses... this is on me, and I wish I could change things... people tell me I should just forget about people in Asia and move forward. I don't think that would be fair to them..... this is a catch 22 kinda situation...
Well thanks for update and replying
Old 04-04-2018, 10:26 PM   #1227
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
... but other companies take up to 2-3 years... 3 years to deliver... bad product... and no one bats an eye...
Trust me man eyes have been batted, teared up, and gouged out.

No one is trying to make things harder on you man. There's just a huge impetus to get on with a line so as to collect it. Street Fighter is a bit unique in that an entire line adds value to each piece. The game just begs for a complete collection for many to even bother.

PCS has been 10 years and they haven't/won't finish the first game.
They're lines are now all over the place and for those wanting a cohesive Street Fighter collection hope seems to be dwindling.

It can be hard to keep excitement from turning to despair but we do understand you are doing all you can.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 03:37 AM   #1228
Kallix
Justice League

I don't care that there is a delay of one month but I don't want a bad surprise as for Ryu about the European warehouse.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:54 PM   #1229
MegatronG1
The X-Men

As long as PTZ stays focused and not overextend themselves like PCS did, I trust they will come through. In that case, a few months' delay is par for the industry, even affecting P1.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #1230
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Just be thankful its not Nintendo. 2-3 years is just the approval process.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote