Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-30-2018, 11:26 AM   #21
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hey PCSC, just a suggestion, why not make the statue of a Transformer in robot mode, but also include a small scale statue of the Transformer's vehicle mode also? It's something that no other company has done before and collector's might like it also.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:28 AM   #22
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey PCSC, just a suggestion, why not make the statue of a Transformer in robot mode, but also include a small scale statue of the Transformer's vehicle mode also? It's something that no other company has done before and collector's might like it also.
Yes that is a great idea. Maybe even include it as the art for the base in the background.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:43 AM   #23
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes that is a great idea. Maybe even include it as the art for the base in the background.
Also a great idea Personally, i'd go for a small scale statue of the Transformer's vehicle mode, and display it either in front of the robot mode statue, or next to it, but that's just me...
Old 01-30-2018, 11:44 AM   #24
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

A small alt mode could be a good incentive for the EXs.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:04 PM   #25
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Also a great idea Personally, i'd go for a small scale statue of the Transformer's vehicle mode, and display it either in front of the robot mode statue, or next to it, but that's just me...
That's what I was meaning and figured your intention from the suggestion. I said art but now realize that makes it sound hand drawn.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 01:54 PM   #26
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
That's what I was meaning and figured your intention from the suggestion. I said art but now realize that makes it sound hand drawn.
Yeah, I thought you meant an actual drawing of the Transformer in vehicle mode...
Old 01-30-2018, 11:17 PM   #27
dajuice
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Can't wait to see a preview. I agree with the person in previous post who stated about going with IA's Soundwave - a little modernized look while keeping some of the 80's look. The direction IA took with Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, and Starscream was not for me. I was so disappointed. All that extra detail and metallic look didn't do it for me. If the Starscream on the throne was more like Soundwave 'ish, I would have bought it.
dajuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:23 PM   #28
KELPIE
New Republic

Not that it's a reason for PCS to not do it, however all of XM, TF statues will come with a smaller statue of the alt mode.

If it's strictly cartoon accurate does that mean we can't get any characters who didn't appear in the cartoon?

What about characters who appeared animated in commercials, or were in the Japanese cartoons?

There are a lot of characters I want, and if executed well, I'll buy them all.

Mini Wish List:
Beachcomber
Skywarp
Sludge
Shockwave
Tracks
Abominus
Blitzwing
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:53 PM   #29
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Hopefully they're 18 inches and look like cartoons or art on original toy boxes.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:00 PM   #30
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I was really interested in the IA Optimus but the sheer size and price kept me away. Look forward to seeing what PCS comes up with. Would like to have at least an Optimus and Megatron in my collection.
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote