Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 12-26-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
polystoned
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

4Woods Sexy Devil

People are talking in this Avatar PF thread about large sexy female alien statues with glowing silicone skin and dreamy acrylic eyes. I thought they would enjoy this five foot tall articulated silicone elf sold by 4Woods for about 701000 yen ($7686). Features such as anatomical correctness can be seen in the (nude) Options and Gallery.

Spec:

polystoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:55 AM   #2
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Marriage Holes?.... Sorry man but the Japs are crazy with their obsession of teen female... read any hentai or see any hentai movie...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
polystoned
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
obsession of teen female...
Just because someone makes a doll with holes doesn't mean you have to defile it. Healthy people start having sex with teenagers as soon as they become one themselves but usually grow out of it despite all those steamy and perfectly legitimate memories. Anyway she's supposed to be an elf which is a word with lots of interesting synonyms:

banshee, booger, brat, brownie, buffoon, bugger, cluricaune, cutup, devil, deviling, devilkin, diablotin, dwarf, enfant terrible, erlking, fairy, fairy queen, fay, funmaker, gamin, gnome, goblin, gremlin, hob, holy terror, homunculus, hood, hoodlum, hooligan, imp, joker, jokester, juvenile delinquent, knave, kobold, leprechaun, little devil, little monkey, little rascal, manikin, midge, midget, minx, mischief, mischief-maker, ouphe, peewee, peri, pip-squeak, pixie, poltergeist, pooka, practical joker, prankster, puca, puck, punk, punk kid, pwca, pygmy, rapscallion, rascal, rogue, rowdy, ruffian, runt, scamp, scapegrace, shrimp, spoiled brat, sprite, sylph, sylphid, tokoloshe, urchin, wag, wart, whippersnapper, young devil
Old 12-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Marriage Holes?.... Sorry man but the Japs are crazy with their obsession of teen female... read any hentai or see any hentai movie...
No kidding. All this asian teenage scantily clad girl stuff is kinda creepy.
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
Aertyl
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
WTF!?!?

"Marriage holes"? Creepy...

While I can appreciate the effort they put into the model as a whole... ummm yeah....
Aertyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
polystoned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedmic View Post
All this asian teenage scantily clad girl stuff is kinda creepy.
Sexy girls are not creepy unless you're some kind of pedophile. Premium format zombies and mutant muscle men in tights are creepy. Just ask any girl.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
riteguytu
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I plead the fifth...
riteguytu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #8
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by polystoned View Post
Just because someone makes a doll with holes doesn't mean you have to defile it. Healthy people start having sex with teenagers as soon as they become one themselves but usually grow out of it despite all those steamy and perfectly legitimate memories. Anyway she's supposed to be an elf which is a word with lots of interesting synonyms:

banshee, booger, brat, brownie, buffoon, bugger, cluricaune, cutup, devil, deviling, devilkin, diablotin, dwarf, enfant terrible, erlking, fairy, fairy queen, fay, funmaker, gamin, gnome, goblin, gremlin, hob, holy terror, homunculus, hood, hoodlum, hooligan, imp, joker, jokester, juvenile delinquent, knave, kobold, leprechaun, little devil, little monkey, little rascal, manikin, midge, midget, minx, mischief, mischief-maker, ouphe, peewee, peri, pip-squeak, pixie, poltergeist, pooka, practical joker, prankster, puca, puck, punk, punk kid, pwca, pygmy, rapscallion, rascal, rogue, rowdy, ruffian, runt, scamp, scapegrace, shrimp, spoiled brat, sprite, sylph, sylphid, tokoloshe, urchin, wag, wart, whippersnapper, young devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by polystoned View Post
Sexy girls are not creepy unless you're some kind of pedophile. Premium format zombies and mutant muscle men in tights are creepy. Just ask any girl.
Look sorry if my post made you feel that you needed to get all defensive. The fact is that these dolls are great done and a beautiful piece of art, with vagina and anal whole. I don't see the need to put in a Vagina and a Anal whole in the doll unless the purpose is to use them, or "Defile them" as you say. This with the fact that the dolls faces reminds me of my 11-12 year old cousin does not make me feel any better. Sorry if you feel offended, not my intention just my opinion when looking at these dolls. For me I don't see the difference with the purpose of this dolls from the dolls at www.realdoll.com ( Mods sorry if I get a warning for posting this link, jut to prove my point) but again that is just MHO...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
polystoned

Quote:
Look sorry if my post made you feel that you needed to get all defensive.
I'm just playing sexy devil's advocate. I actually totally agree with you when it comes to using these things for the purposes they're explicitly sold for, regardless of their apparent age. These particular figures are not all that sexual because there is only one hole and the "inserts" are optional. Anyway I'm glad you can appreciate their beauty too.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #10
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

"Sexy girls are not creepy unless you're some kind of pedophile."

Of course not. Unless you like scantily clad 11-12 year olds!
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote